Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10/21/214dr BB, 2.7, A51. & ‘90 Wrangler V6 MT 4.2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@ICUGAZN
[/QUOTE]
10/11 week guy here with some questions -

Was anyone in the 10/4 group stuck in “awaiting shipment” for an extended period of time? If so, how long?…Or perhaps was your bronco delivered and the system was messed up and you never received confirmation from ford or palsapp that it went out for delivery? Was there anything you proactively did to locate you bronco and fix this?

10/14 blend, 10/18 production. Almost everyone in my camp received a shipped confirm minus me and a couple guys. Now I fear I could be stuck in ‘awaiting shipment’ for awhile. Delivery eta is super fast to NJ at 10/25 to 10/31 via convoy. So i thought for sure I’d get a shipped email like almost everyone else that was produced the same day as me.

Any info would be appreciated.

@ICUGAZN
10/7 blend, 10/11 mods popped, 10/17 rec’d built email (with delivery eta 10/15-10/21), pals app populated dealer info 10/20 am but disappeared later, 10/21 pals app populated dealer info again and dispatched and delivered (~30 miles from MAP). The tracker link on this forum was helpful, it showed awaiting shipment and “transit date: 05.” Learned on forum that 05 is the # of days between ‘built’ and shipping or delivery, for me I knew shipping day and delivery to dealer day would be the same. The math lined up, pizza tracker built date 10/16 + transit date 5= shipped/delivered 10/21. So if I were you, I’d look for the “transit date” and add that # to the pizza tracker built date and that gets you a date. Whether that is the date it’s put on a train or actually delivered to dealer is something you’ll have to figure out if your dealer is more that 30 miles from MAP.
Sponsored

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover & Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Drove home with the new Bronco from North Richland Hills (Fort Worth) to central Texas. Got a thumbs up from a lot of people on the interstate. This BEAST is a blast to drive. The Cyber Orange is an eye catcher!
49E0819B-713B-45B0-B8AC-D6E302464BE0.jpeg
So glad you like the cyber orange. I ordered that, too and wanted something that would stand out on the trails. Enjoy!

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi! New here. I have a question and was wondering if anyone was in the same situation. My blend date was 10/8. I got my window sticker about a week before this date. It went to "in production" on 10/8 but I have not received any updates since. I never received a built email, never received a shipped email. My ford.com tracker never left in production. I do have a ETA listed as 10/27-11/2 that I found by using another tracker listed on this site but even on that tracker the primary status still is listed as in production. I also saw that all the modules populated over a week ago. I reached out to my dealer last week and he said that can see that it was produced but doesn't see anything else... which is frustrating! I just want to know if my bronco has shipped. I have no idea why it would still be waiting for shipment still. Anyone have any insight?
My original reservation was July 21, 2020. Ordered a Badlands: 2.7, lux, Sasquatch, tow, soft top. I live in Texas so it will be arriving via rail.

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi! New here. I have a question and was wondering if anyone was in the same situation. My blend date was 10/8. I got my window sticker about a week before this date. It went to "in production" on 10/8 but I have not received any updates since. I never received a built email, never received a shipped email. My ford.com tracker never left in production. I do have a ETA listed as 10/27-11/2 that I found by using another tracker listed on this site but even on that tracker the primary status still is listed as in production. I also saw that all the modules populated over a week ago. I reached out to my dealer last week and he said that can see that it was produced but doesn't see anything else... which is frustrating! I just want to know if my bronco has shipped. I have no idea why it would still be waiting for shipment still. Anyone have any insight?
My original reservation was July 21, 2020. Ordered a Badlands: 2.7, lux, Sasquatch, tow, soft top. I live in Texas so it will be arriving via rail.
I'm also in Austin and have the same ETA date range. I received the "Built" email on October 10th.
My tracker does not show that it has shipped but still says the same ETA.

I went with Truck City Ford in Buda

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many from 10/4 build week still haven't received their Bronco? Mine shipped 10/9 to IL and I'm still waiting. Went over to 10/11 group and I see so many from much further receive theirs...

Sponsored

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How many from 10/4 build week still haven't received their Bronco? Mine shipped 10/9 to IL and I'm still waiting. Went over to 10/11 group and I see so many from much further receive theirs...
Still waiting on mine. It's coming to mississippi. My projected delivery window has been 11/4-11/10 since it shipped 10/6.

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm also in Austin and have the same ETA date range. I received the "Built" email on October 10th.
My tracker does not show that it has shipped but still says the same ETA.

I went with Truck City Ford in Buda
I went with Mai Haik in Georgetown. Still haven’t even received a build email. I’m hoping it will just show up.
Fingers crossed ours shows with our ETA range!

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on mine. It's coming to mississippi. My projected delivery window has been 11/4-11/10 since it shipped 10/6.
Gotcha! I'm even baffled your estimated is much earlier than mine...

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover & Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have not received mine as of yet. However, mine is on the train about 400 miles from the dealership, so hopefully any day now.

GoesOverAnyTerrain

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting on mine! It appears mine had some extra quality control days before it was ready for shipment. Been waiting for it to leave the factory for a few days now.

Sponsored

TritonFNP

Badlands
First Name
Christophe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2500hd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright everyone.... After a long day... it's here... it's finally here and sitting in my driveway! As I told Smoot618 (Chase).... Hang on, they're coming...

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/4 build week group IMG_5968

More pics to follow in the next coming days.

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me today my bronco is still at “the plant”. It hasn’t shipped, and my eta delivery is the time frame it will ship. I’m confused on that…. I’m not sure if he knows what to look for. It’s frustrating. So I guess I’m going to give up trying find out info, and just wait for it to arrive. :-/

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alright everyone.... After a long day... it's here... it's finally here and sitting in my driveway! As I told Smoot618 (Chase).... Hang on, they're coming...

Ford Bronco 🛠 10/4 build week group IMG_5968

Congrats!!!

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMG_5968.jpeg

So happy for you man!!! Ride it like you stole it!!

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting on mine! It appears mine had some extra quality control days before it was ready for shipment. Been waiting for it to leave the factory for a few days now.
How do you know it was in QC? Mine was built 10/12 and still awaiting shipment. Showing an End ETA date of 10/31. It is a convoy shipment.
Sponsored