Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll throw my hat into frustration ring. 11/1 blend #7125, 11/4 built, got my built email 11/8. It has been radio silence ever since...I am going by truck to Columbus, OH and have not gotten any updates from Ford since 11/8. My dealer info populated last Thursday on PalsApp and my delivery window pushed from 11/10-11/16 to 11/13-11/19 on the trackers.
Sponsored

rdrunner

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
11/04 blend, rotation 8913, got the built email on 11/09, but haven't heard anything since. Called up my dealer to see if they had any insight on incoming shipments, but I was told that broncos are coming via a third party shipper so they wouldn't know until it shows up. They claimed they never really know which ones will show up or when. So hoping the delivery window of this week still holds up

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any theories as to why those of us with blend dates, production dates, modules, and eta dates still haven't received built emails? Are we waiting on some part or something? I don't have any accessories, unless the included rock rails/aux switches on my BD are considered accessories.

2 dr BD w/ 2.7

Blend 11/5
Production 11/8
ETA 12/3
Modules ✓

Still "in production"
No built email

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm in the same boat as you guys, but with a little tidbit to offer. 11/4 blend, 11/5 build with email at 10:00pm the night of the 5th. Nothing since then - no changes to trackers, no emails, nothing. I did list my car for sale on FB Marketplace last week and it sold immediately. I stopped in my dealer and told them about the sale, and asked if they had something I could drive until my Bronco shows up. They gave me a loaner (Big Bend Bronco mannequin, no less) without batting an eye! I don't think they'd have given me the Bronco if mine wasn't going to be delivered soon. Ford tracker shows deliver on 11/24, FWIW.

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nope, nothing yet. I recieved the built email 4 days ago for my 11/5 blend build. Been waiting for a shipped email or something. Supposed to arrive between 18-24. Just hoping it arrives and not stuck in some qc shenanigans.
I'll throw my hat into frustration ring. 11/1 blend #7125, 11/4 built, got my built email 11/8. It has been radio silence ever since...I am going by truck to Columbus, OH and have not gotten any updates from Ford since 11/8. My dealer info populated last Thursday on PalsApp and my delivery window pushed from 11/10-11/16 to 11/13-11/19 on the trackers.
Yeah mine has been built on 11/08, got the email a day after and no changes or comms since.

Mine is going by truck/convoy. I have heard that once they have a truck available, it is loaded and driven to destination within a day or so. Biggest problem is the truck driver shortage, hence the delays. I don’t think it will ship until they have a full trailer of vehicles ready to send to a specific area.
This may be why some of us aren’t getting the shipped notification, it’s just waiting for a truck/driver.

Also, I took a VIN and order # from a “coming soon” Bronco at my dealership. Been tracking its status for comparison. Well, it has been in the “built” status since Oct 29, ETA was 11/12, but now shows 11/18. My ETA is 11/18-11/24. I’m willing to bet they are holding that Bronco up along with mine until they have a full trailer for this region, then both will be on the same truck.

Sponsored

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh and by the way PALSAPP is virtually useless in most cases, or at least in my region. I have been plugging in VINs from all kinds of vehicles on local dealership lots, and none of them show anything other than “pending”.
Did some research, and it turns out that there are many people who received vehicles via convoy, but PALSAPP never changed status.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got this at least… Supposedly my truck is in Nebraska now

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group 48457EA2-2743-4734-8866-F89BB3E2CDF8
Got the same flag and it is now proudly flying in front of my son in law’s house because he lost a bet that my wife’s first edition bronco sport would not make it up a hill that his Tacoma without a locker could not make up. 🤣

A9B1D24D-A0A6-4971-BEBE-14C0DC29D899.jpeg

Arcnsparks

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKRU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the same flag and it is now proudly flying in front of my son in law’s house because he lost a bet that my wife’s first edition bronco sport would not make it up a hill that his Tacoma without a locker could not make up. 🤣

That's awesome, got mine today as well.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group 20211115_135903

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/29 Window Sticker

11/4 Blend Date
11/8 In Production
11/8 Models popped
11/9 Built
11/10 Awaiting Shipment
11/15 Delivered.

BB 2.3L MID Mic
Dang! I take it somewhere in MI or close by?

benkilhefner

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't seen an email yet but I checked Ford's pizza tracker this afternoon and it says it has shipped!
Shipped.png
I've been trying to get on 6g and ford tracker for 3 days and it either says null on all fields in 6g tracker or ford tracker brings me back to inputting the vin number 😭lol

Last edited:

benkilhefner

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I talked to my dealer and asked if he saw anything on their end because the trackers have been down for me the last few days. He said it was released on the 10th. I would assume that means it's shipped 🤷What do y'all think?

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I talked to my dealer and asked if he saw anything on their end because the trackers have been down for me the last few days. He said it was released on the 10th. I would assume that means it's shipped 🤷What do y'all think?
It seems like once it gets released it should get shipped at the first available transport. Once mine had a release date I got the built email for that day. And now it has shipped the next day. So I would assume it would be a good possibility that yours should have shipped.

Is yours going by rail or truck? I wonder if that would have any play in how fast it gets shipped.
Sponsored