Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone get a production line picture in the last couple of days?
Usually they come in within a week of a build date.
Mine was built on the 4th and I ain’t got nothin

benkilhefner

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like once it gets released it should get shipped at the first available transport. Once mine had a release date I got the built email for that day. And now it has shipped the next day. So I would assume it would be a good possibility that yours should have shipped.

Is yours going by rail or truck? I wonder if that would have any play in how fast it gets shipped.
Mine is going convoy to two rivers in Nashville. Before the 6g tracker went down it stated 8 transit days. So if it did supposedly ship the next day then that would put it here around friday/saturday. But knowing ford, it's unpredictable. The dealer said he is confident it will be there in between my eta dates of 18-24. Hoping this week.

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is going convoy to two rivers in Nashville. Before the 6g tracker went down it stated 8 transit days. So if it did supposedly ship the next day then that would put it here around friday/saturday. But knowing ford, it's unpredictable. The dealer said he is confident it will be there in between my eta dates of 18-24. Hoping this week.
Gotcha, hopefully it's already on its way then and shows up on time.
That whole transit date that's on the tracker I'm not sure it's an accurate measurement for travel days. Mine say 01 for transit date even though it's going by rail to Georgia.

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Throwing my info in here if it helps.
Rotation - 7055
Blend - 11/3
Built - 11/4 (got update in Ford App)
Built Email - 11/5
(not sure if Im suppose to get a shipped email)
Estimated delivery date - 11/17 - 11/23
Rail
Central Florida

The date on the bottom of my window sticker has changed from 11/4 to 11/10 (not sure what that means)
I talked with my dealer and he looked up the information yesterday. He stated that he sees its been built but probably sent to add some of the extra features and that it is still in Michigan.

Ive had a vin and build date since 6/14.
OBX, 4dr, Lux, floor mats, paint protection, Aux switch (no tow or sas)

Fingers crossed I get it this week but Ive been let down so much by Ford, Ive become numb to delays. Ill update as soon as I take delivery.

Sponsored

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was built on the 4th and I ain’t got nothin
Me neither. My Bronco is on a train somewhere.

Just want my damn photo. Lol. I know my Bronco will come sometime after thanksgiving

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone have any contacts with MAP folks like some of those over on the 10/25 group that could see where our in-limbo broncos are at? LOL

Sponsored

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

11/5 blend date here but I've got nothing. I did notice today the date on the bottom of the window sticker was changed to today 11/15/21 Anyone know what the bottom date means?

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was built on the 4th modules popped but now nothing and the tracker isn’t working #sadness

Jason hamilton

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here is my update. rotation 8630, blend 11/4 build 11/5 received email, but no ship date. Original delivery date was 11/15. Date at bottom of window sticker changed from 11/4/21 to 11/15/21 today. Bronco 6G tracker says ETA is now 11/19. Date at bottom of Window Sticker appears to change when an event occurs. Looks like the driver shortage is affecting delivery.

JoeyD577

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll throw my hat into frustration ring. 11/1 blend #7125, 11/4 built, got my built email 11/8. It has been radio silence ever since...I am going by truck to Columbus, OH and have not gotten any updates from Ford since 11/8. My dealer info populated last Thursday on PalsApp and my delivery window pushed from 11/10-11/16 to 11/13-11/19 on the trackers.
I’m right behind you, #7604. Coming to Dayton OH. Pretty much same situation. I got my built e-mail on the 7th, with a delivery window of 11/7-11/13. Then last Thursday by delivery window shifted to 11/13-11/23. At this point, I’ll drive up to MAP AND let Ford keep the delivery fee! LOL

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m right behind you, #7604. Coming to Dayton OH. Pretty much same situation. I got my built e-mail on the 7th, with a delivery window of 11/7-11/13. Then last Thursday by delivery window shifted to 11/13-11/23. At this point, I’ll drive up to MAP AND let Ford keep the delivery fee! LOL
I spoke too soon. The date on the bottom of my sticker is 11/11/2021. What does that mean.
Sponsored