🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group

ThunderSquatch

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Bronco
Base
Clubs

I just sold my Ram tonight after having it listed for only 3 days on marketplace. (Gonna miss the sound of that HEMI :cry:, it was a reliable truck)

Few hours later... B6G tracker switched to "Delivered".
Ford tracker still shows "Shipped".
Last email I got from Ford was the Built email on 11/9.

PALSAPP, as expected never updated, still shows "Pending". Like I said before, I have been punching in VINs from a number of random Broncos and Rangers in the area, none of them show anything other than "Pending". This confirms to me that PALSAPP is not reliable.

(11/5 blend, rotation 384.)

Edit: my window sticker shows "CONVOY", not sure if that affects PALSAPP reliability.
Advertisement

Last edited:

Bronco cat

Outer Banks
First Name
Carl
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Bronco
Outer Banks
Two weeks after production date... no built email or shipped email... quite frustrating.... :(
I’m in the same boat. Called today and was told it is stuck in QC.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Ram 1500
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco cat

Outer Banks
First Name
Carl
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Outer Banks

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand cherokee trailhawk
Bronco
Base
Same boat here.. show my rig was built on 11/3... No build email, no shipped email.. eta of 11/19-11/25. Quite frustrating to say the least.
The ford bronco hotline
whats the ford bronco hotline. I dont remember seeing that anywhere??? I am in the same boat, a little help would be appreciated.

Bronco cat

Outer Banks
First Name
Carl
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Outer Banks
whats the ford bronco hotline. I dont remember seeing that anywhere??? I am in the same boat, a little help would be appreciated.
1 (800) 334-4375 option 2

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Actually got some (hopefully) decent information from the hotline... Nothing to tell me what is wrong with it or why it was delayed.. but they gave me a date when it's getting addressed (11/20-Tomorrow).. So.. Hopefully some time tomorrow i 'Finally' get that built email and this thing will eventually show up in my driveway.. LOL

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Ram 1500; Jeep Grand Cherokee; Lexus RX350
Bronco
Black Diamond
Mine arrived! Got a call from the dealer this morning. They still have to put the hitch on and (of course) I have to head out of town this afternoon so I can't pick it up until Monday, but I went to go see it on the lot and it is badass.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand cherokee trailhawk
Bronco
Base
Actually got some (hopefully) decent information from the hotline... Nothing to tell me what is wrong with it or why it was delayed.. but they gave me a date when it's getting addressed (11/20-Tomorrow).. So.. Hopefully some time tomorrow i 'Finally' get that built email and this thing will eventually show up in my driveway.. LOL
i also just spoke to them and they said the same to me. everything that needs to be completed is getting done by end of shift tomorrow. she said she has no more insight than that but went on with a list of things that would have slowed it up and it was the commodities we all expect. Sasquatch, hard top, tow package, luxe package, or wild track trim level. so i think they have just so many parts for each day and like one person said, if they run out of a specific part on the their rotation or whatever, it goes over to a holding pit to only get the specifics part that was missing on the order. it could be they ran out of bolts for the bumper and had to get another box of them, well the line keeps moving and they do everything else they can do without that bolt. then they address all the broncos with those issues on a specific day instead of running all of them down the entire line, it is just specific parts to be fastened. seems legit to me. hope it gets done this weekend!

privateer35

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Did you just ask if you could get a status update on your order?

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Did you just ask if you could get a status update on your order?
i was very humble and just said i was concerned that my order has been in an 'In Production' status and built since 11/3 but i havent gotten any updates... and know that they are probably getting a ton of these.. and dont want to be a bother, but was hoping she could help.... So, hopefully my charm and vocalized appreciation for what she was doing helped.. and she gave me that date.

privateer35

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

B6G Tracker and AEM services updated to show my rig is in Transit!

Advertisement

Advertisement