First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sooo, my Bronco is on convoy and if I look at the 'palsapp' tracker it just says 'pending'. The Ford tracker says delivery date is December 9... but my dealer messaged me this morning and said my Bronco is already in the province! Only a few hours away from the dealer so now just waiting for it to arrive!

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My Bronco made it to the final rail yard here in Georgia last night. Emailed my salesman and he is saying it can take up to a week to get on a truck and get to the dealership. Maybe a couple extra days past that due to Thanksgiving as well. I'm hoping this last wait isn't too long!

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Bronco made it to the final rail yard here in Georgia last night. Emailed my salesman and he is saying it can take up to a week to get on a truck and get to the dealership. Maybe a couple extra days past that due to Thanksgiving as well. I'm hoping this last wait isn't too long!
Looks like we're all getting some early Xmas presents very soon. This is awesome!

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone in this group from Florida and got your delivery? Tomorrow is the last day of my window delivery date. Ive learned to not get my hopes up when it comes to Ford, so Im expecting maybe sometime next week?!

Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone in this group from Florida and got your delivery? Tomorrow is the last day of my window delivery date. Ive learned to not get my hopes up when it comes to Ford, so Im expecting maybe sometime next week?!
my eta is 11/25, and I still havent gotten a built/shipped email yet....

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am in Utah. Blend date on 11/1 in production on 11/3,And my eta was today 11/22. And it still just shows produced. The general manager of my dealership has the same base 2 door build as mine but different color. His blend date was 1 week before mine and his shows it is in California now. And just passed Utah by. So I have no idea what the hell Ford is doing.

Colorado145

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator, Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And she has arrived! Wish all of you guys the best of luck. The process was tough at times but Im glad I didn’t back out.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group 39CEF0A5-4BC4-43F2-8AFA-466CBA4B6EB7

Scout1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2007 H3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in Utah. Blend date on 11/1 in production on 11/3,And my eta was today 11/22. And it still just shows produced. The general manager of my dealership has the same base 2 door build as mine but different color. His blend date was 1 week before mine and his shows it is in California now. And just passed Utah by. So I have no idea what the hell Ford is doing.
My dealer told me a trainload of Utah Broncos went trough Las Vegas this weekend and train continued on to California. We would get ours dropped off on the return trip trough Salt Lake. I have no idea what is going on here.

Sponsored

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My ETA date just moved from 11/24 to 11/29. Faaaack.

I’m not surprised . . . I’m just disappointed.

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just to circle back as other people's experiences helped me figure out what was going on with mine lol.

We had a build day of 11/5, got the built email 11/6. It shipped 11/15 - tracker and email both updated. Here's where it got weird lol. Our window sticker said convoy but our dealer said it was going by rail. So we tracked the railcar and it arrived in its final rail location on 11/20. It was picked up by truck this morning and arrived at our dealer about 11 am. Picking it up tomorrow. Still can't believe it's actually happening!

Last edited:

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok here is my next question. How can you find out your rail car number? And who would have that info? My build day says 11/3. But haven’t got jack shit from there. My dealership just says they see “produced” and nothing saying shipped. I can’t even log into my Ford act right now. Or use the tracking. And yet they give me this BS email back on 10/1. Saying they will keep me informed on my status. That was the last email I have got from them. And I have a Maverick on order and it was supposed to be built this week. And nothing from Ford on that either.

8878C52B-7E84-4B6E-8B38-BAF8352EB834.png

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok here is my next question. How can you find out your rail car number? And who would have that info? My build day says 11/3. But haven’t got jack shit from there. My dealership just says they see “produced” and nothing saying shipped. I can’t even log into my Ford act right now. Or use the tracking. And yet they give me this BS email back on 10/1. Saying they will keep me informed on my status. That was the last email I have got from them. And I have a Maverick on order and it was supposed to be built this week. And nothing from Ford on that either.

8878C52B-7E84-4B6E-8B38-BAF8352EB834.png
ya i hear ya. I am in the same boat. Dealer has no info, ford has no info (i called). Everybody seems to think i should get it any day now and the tracker just isnt working for me. Thats fine if its not working but what about my estimated delivery date of 11/20? I got nuthin. And we live in this eternal purgatory 😢

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I can say is Wow! She’s everything I was hoping for and more. Now they just have to finish the PDI.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group AFD4B533-A60F-4E7B-B2AF-53936F833F5C
Sponsored