Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, today is my ETA end date. No update on any of the trackers. Talked to my dealer yesterday, they didnā€™t know anything that I didnā€™t and said they typically donā€™t receive any vehicles on the weekends. Figures, šŸ˜‚. Iā€™m really hope by for an early week update, but not holding my breath! Lol.
Ya talked to my dealer last friday and asked if he knew anything, he said no. My due date was 11/20. This sucks
Sponsored

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ya talked to my dealer last friday and asked if he knew anything, he said no. My due date was 11/20. This sucks
Right. And my shipped 11/7. 21 days in. Iā€™ve seen similar ship dates make it to California, Texas, Colorado, south Florida. What the hell!!!

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right. And my shipped 11/7. 21 days in. Iā€™ve seen similar ship dates make it to California, Texas, Colorado, south Florida. What the hell!!!
My dealer said he was waiting for about 30 trucks, f150ā€™s, rangers and 3 broncos to show up(1 of which is mine). He has no idea when they are coming, all showing produced on his system. I have nothing but in production showing on my end. I wish u luck bud.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer said he was waiting for about 30 trucks, f150ā€™s, rangers and 3 broncos to show up(1 of which is mine). He has no idea when they are coming, all showing produced on his system. I have nothing but in production showing on my end. I wish u luck bud.
Yes same here in SoCal.
No emails.
No updates.
Dealer knows nothing.
ETA dec 4

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thatā€™s wild. My dealer wasnā€™t only able to see it was shipped but he told me exactly where it was in transit. Not sure why some can and others canā€™t ?

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thatā€™s wild. My dealer wasnā€™t only able to see it was shipped but he told me exactly where it was in transit. Not sure why some can and others canā€™t ?
Because when fords tracking breaks down u lose the tracking for the entire unit i think. Such has been the case with many others who just had it show up at the dealer one day after no emails or pizza tracker movement. This is my guess anyhow

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just curious as to whether or not people are still updating the spreadsheet, or has it gone silent?

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just curious as to whether or not people are still updating the spreadsheet, or has it gone silent?
I have been updating my info when there is something to update. Currently waiting on mine to get trucked from the rail yard to the dealership. Been sitting there since the Sunday before Thanksgiving.

Dark Knight Squatch

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes same here in SoCal.
No emails.
No updates.
Dealer knows nothing.
ETA dec 4
Socal here too, mine shipped out on the 5th. Last I checked it was off loaded in Mira Loma. Waiting for truck transport to dealer. Was estimated for delivery 11/22-11/28. ETA end date was also yesterday.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Socal here too, mine shipped out on the 5th. Last I checked it was off loaded in Mira Loma. Waiting for truck transport to dealer. Was estimated for delivery 11/22-11/28. ETA end date was also yesterday.
Hopefully mine is on the same train. Lol.

Sponsored

Monstertorch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Honda, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No change since We received our end dateā€¦ tracker appears stuck, even though our dealer confirmed our Bronco has shippedā€¦

Reserved: 07/19/20
Ordered: 01/21/21
Received VIN: 09/02/21
Scheduled for Production: 09/02/21
Re-Scheduled for Production: 10/01/21
Window Sticker: 10/28/21
Production Week: 11/01/21
Blend Date: 11/05/21
Rotation: 0690
Modules Populated: 11/09/21
Built: 11/??/2021
Built Email: 11/??/2021
Shipped 11/??/2021
ETA End Date: 12/08/2021

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last week my Bronco arrived in Jacksonville, Florida (2 hours from my dealer). I went on a cruise and was hoping to pick it up today...it's still on the train. According to my dealer, they can get a trucker to deliver it and of course they said no when I suggested I personally drive it to them.
I'm so close yet so far away from getting my Bronco! Ughhhhh!!!!

narwell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. Rail tracking told me my rig was "constructively placed" in Milpitas yesterday morning. I spoke to another order holder from my local dealership and he said his Bronco has been in Milpitas awaiting truck pick-up for almost two weeks...hoping the addition of my order arriving will speed things up a bit, but I'm not counting on it.

Dark Knight Squatch

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here. Rail tracking told me my rig was "constructively placed" in Milpitas yesterday morning. I spoke to another order holder from my local dealership and he said his Bronco has been in Milpitas awaiting truck pick-up for almost two weeks...hoping the addition of my order arriving will speed things up a bit, but I'm not counting on it.
Jeez, that sucks. My dealer just let me know that my Broncos on a truck now, Mira Lomas about an hour from my dealer so.