Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1940 Ford roadster pickup, 1947 Ford 5W coupe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I finally got the call that my Outer Banks had been delivered to the dealership last Friday in Wheeling, WV. Only trouble is, at the time I was in Daytona and just parked my car at the speedway for a day of hot rods and junk drunkenness at the Turkey Rod Run!
The worst part was that my friend who was seated next to me has been waiting longer for his Bronco to be delivered than me. His build was put into production the week prior and remains in limbo. We ordered at the same time and his went into production first. He says he’s happy for me but I know better.
My wife and I picked ours up today and drove about 60 miles home. This is the first brand new car I’ve ever purchased. I always preferred older cars that I’ve restored. I’ve posted some of my builds previously on this forum.
I have owned numerous convertibles over the years so the road noise is normal to me. My wife noticed it but was not complaining. We were too busy trying to figure out how everything worked today to complain about anything.
btw-it is a Lux, SAS, with the 2.7
My dealer rep had already delivered several but mine was the first with a 2.7. We purchased it from Robinson Ford, Wheeling WV.
Reserved 7-14-2020
Blend 11-5-2021
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group 37004353-5E25-4BC3-9D4E-06AFD6F7441B
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group DADFA89F-706F-4E5A-86DA-4C4412A1CFF0

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I finally got the call that my Outer Banks had been delivered to the dealership last Friday in Wheeling, WV. Only trouble is, at the time I was in Daytona and just parked my car at the speedway for a day of hot rods and junk drunkenness at the Turkey Rod Run!
The worst part was that my friend who was seated next to me has been waiting longer for his Bronco to be delivered than me. His build was put into production the week prior and remains in limbo. We ordered at the same time and his went into production first. He says he’s happy for me but I know better.
My wife and I picked ours up today and drove about 60 miles home. This is the first brand new car I’ve ever purchased. I always preferred older cars that I’ve restored. I’ve posted some of my builds previously on this forum.
I have owned numerous convertibles over the years so the road noise is normal to me. My wife noticed it but was not complaining. We were too busy trying to figure out how everything worked today to complain about anything.
btw-it is a Lux, SAS, with the 2.7
My dealer rep had already delivered several but mine was the first with a 2.7. We purchased it from Robinson Ford, Wheeling WV.
Reserved 7-14-2020
Blend 11-5-2021
Story didn’t end the way I thought it was going to end. 👍

Sponsored

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group 68E01B6D-8DAF-443D-B8AF-862A0FD2EA04
Here she is!

So far, worth the wait. Definitely different than what I’m used to driving.

It much bigger in person. Anyone else feel that way?

KristinaB

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group 68E01B6D-8DAF-443D-B8AF-862A0FD2EA04
Here she is!

So far, worth the wait. Definitely different than what I’m used to driving.

It much bigger in person. Anyone else feel that way?
Yes, that was the first thing I said! I think I expected it to drive/feel more like an SUV, but it feels/drives more like a truck. I love it!

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still nothing on mine that had an end date of 11/28….but the sticker updated to 11/30 today. Hopefully this is a “good” thing.

Last edited:

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still nothing on mine that had an end date of 11/28….but the sticker updated to 11/30 today. Hopefully this is a “good” thing.
I just dont understand how a vehicle can sit for an extended period of time without an update.. @Ford Motor Company something's got to give here... this lack of communication is making this a very stressful experience...

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just dont understand how a vehicle can sit for an extended period of time without an update.. @Ford Motor Company something's got to give here... this lack of communication is making this a very stressful experience...
Mine was a 11/3 build date with a 11/22 due date to dealership, it still shows In production. Ant the last email I got on 10/1 said “ we will keep you updated along the way. What a load of crap that was.

Sponsored

Arcnsparks

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKRU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco arrived at the dealer on Sunday and I just received my assembly line picture today! Now I guess I can retire the picture that I had "borrowed" from the assembly line thread that was my same build. :D

I'll be traveling about 5.5hrs to the dealer but unfortunately that has to wait until the weekend of the 11th....😒 The waiting game never ends!

benkilhefner

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did everything right to the t and still managed to snap all 4 tabs in the rear window. And yes I pulled the side windows out first. This is after I put them back in when I decided to stop before anything else happened. I stopped after that and notified my dealer. He's going to talk to service department on what they can do.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group 20211130_144252

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group 20211130_144301

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Palsapp is showing that my bronco has a trip number and is paired so hopefully that means it will get picked up and delivered tomorrow from the rail yard! Also went in to the dealership today to setup financing. They are keeping it at MSRP! If you are every buying a vehicle in Middle Georgia I definitely would recommend Phil Brannen Ford of Perry, great to work with for a smaller dealership!

Edit: Still waiting on that assembly line photo :ROFLMAO:

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So final update on my story with 11/05 blend, I picked her up this past Monday, Nov 29. The dealer (Metro Ford Calgary) went above and beyond! The GM is also an owner and it's a family business for 21 years. They detailed my truck, did a very thorough inspection, filled the tank, gave me (new to Ford, not a reservation holder, and did not ask) 40,000 rewards points, $750 off MSRP (Ford appreciation), and did not try to aggressively upsell me on any extra warranty or insurance.

One thing to seriously note though is that I took the list of follow up items to check when receiving your Bronco. The NUMBER ONE thing to check are the rad hoses on the drivers side of the radiator. Mine were not even properly clipped in and very likely could have ended up against the belt/pulley there having the proverbial overheated/stuck on the side of the road with a brand new car issue. I asked my salesguy for some zip ties and with two of them I quickly remedied the problem.

Here is the list I checked:
1. Lower coolant hose (driver side of radiator near pulley)
2. Tire pressure (mine was around 39 psi all around)
3. Battery terminals
4. Hose clamps
5. Body panel gaps
6. Roof panel seals

Otherwise 3 days in and we're absolutely enjoying our rig! Wife says you cannot compare this to a Jeep (Wrangler or otherwise) and her only complaint is she doesn't like the 360 camera view - she finds it distracting and not very useful but I completely disagree with her on that.
Sponsored