Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang, honda crv, toyota sequoia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine today. Dealership was great! No pressure - stayed true to MSRP. (JT at Baxter Ford in Papillion NE.) Reserved July 19, 2020. Ordered Feb 22, 2021, Built: Nov 5th. Arrived to dealership Nov 29th. Picked up Dec 2nd. Really glad I switched to the soft top. Was actually nice enough today to pop the top back. Lovinā€™ it. Itā€™s definitely a head turner. Hope to see more of you out there! Canā€™t wait to get on some trails!

DB9E8A6A-1C2F-42D3-A222-EFD0F2552B8A.jpeg

3FF9F9D7-92EF-452D-AA81-CB7A0621EB76.jpeg

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya know what's really damn frustrating... LOL... seing folks in the 11/22 build groups getting shipping notices... WTF? LOL *sigh*

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ya know what's really damn frustrating... LOL... seing folks in the 11/22 build groups getting shipping notices... WTF? LOL *sigh*
I hear ya, i was supposed to be delivered 11/20 where the F is mine? Itā€™s time for us is it not?

benkilhefner

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Follow up update to my soft top and clips broken. I took it to the dealer this morning to do a warranty claim for a new rear window. Getting it in 5 to 7 days. If anyone want to know what the cost of it is, it's around $230-$250 if you're paying out of pocket.

Sponsored

Scout1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2007 H3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/1/21 Build Week Group 66019158713__53071A3B-1BBC-41D9-BEAA-F8D66BEE48B9.JPG

It's home! Shout out to @Ford Motor Company! Great job! And a shout out to Ed Kenley Ford in Layton, Utah. They treated us right. Our salesperson, Dave Embley was patient with us through the whole process. And thanks to the all the 11/1/21 build week group. See you on the trail!

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco šŸ›  11/1/21 Build Week Group 66019158713__53071A3B-1BBC-41D9-BEAA-F8D66BEE48B9.JPG

It's home! Shout out to @Ford Motor Company! Great job! And a shout out to Ed Kenley Ford in Layton, Utah. They treated us right. Our salesperson, Dave Embley was patient with us through the whole process. And thanks to the all the 11/1/21 build week group. See you on the trail!
Congrats. What was your blend and build date. My blend was 11/1 and production was 11/3 I have heard nothing and I am in provo. Have not got a call or any info sense 10/25 from Ford. And LHM provo doesnā€™t seem to know anything. I am wondering if mine is stuck at the rail yard.

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got a very unexpected call today that my OBX had arrived. Blend date 11/5 estimated delivery 12/5-12/11.
Shoutout to Arrowford in Abilene. Fantastic experience.
Drove her 160 miles home and milked it the whole way šŸ˜‚ I tried varying speeds between 65-75 mph with a few stops along the way. Rides so smooth. Way smoother than my 2018 f150. Now for tires and lift next !

CFB9D15F-8DE3-41D1-BDD1-44C3BFABA218.jpeg

Scout1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2007 H3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats. What was your blend and build date. My blend was 11/1 and production was 11/3 I have heard nothing and I am in provo. Have not got a call or any info sense 10/25 from Ford. And LHM provo doesnā€™t seem to know anything. I am wondering if mine is stuck at the rail yard.
I was rotation 814, 11/05 blend, 11/12 build, 11/13 ship.
My dealer said that there are a lot of Broncos at the Salt Lake rail yard today. So I think it a possibility.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello build group. I too am waiting. Waiting for a trucker to pick up my bronco from a massive rail yard in Los Angeles to deliver to my dealer.
I just want to say that we give dealers a lot of guff here but give them a break. Hounding then snd calling them everyday is just going to make it worse. They know as much as we do and it will get there. And yes mine was built 11/8 and Iā€™m still waiting so I feel ya. But just give some holiday cheer snd call your salesperson and say happy whatever Cheers.

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello build group. I too am waiting. Waiting for a trucker to pick up my bronco from a massive rail yard in Los Angeles to deliver to my dealer.
I just want to say that we give dealers a lot of guff here but give them a break. Hounding then snd calling them everyday is just going to make it worse. They know as much as we do and it will get there. And yes mine was built 11/8 and Iā€™m still waiting so I feel ya. But just give some holiday cheer snd call your salesperson and say happy whatever Cheers.
I never have bad mouthed my dealer for this debacle, i know 100% it is Ford, the dealer just receives it and sells it. Thats said, i want my Bronco, blend date 11/1 and build date 11/3ā€¦.. freakin crickets since. Itā€˜s a joke at thise point. People with builds dates well after me receiving their Bronco now. Day 1 reservation and January order confirmation. Switched to a soft top because of constraints and now i may not get my MY 2021 in 2021? Its been a month already so why not another month. End of my rant. Just tired of endless anticipation

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I never have bad mouthed my dealer for this debacle, i know 100% it is Ford, the dealer just receives it and sells it. Thats said, i want my Bronco, blend date 11/1 and build date 11/3ā€¦.. freakin crickets since. Itā€˜s a joke at thise point. People with builds dates well after me receiving their Bronco now. Day 1 reservation and January order confirmation. Switched to a soft top because of constraints and now i may not get my MY 2021 in 2021? Its been a month already so why not another month. End of my rant. Just tired of endless anticipation
Exactly. Ford sends me an email on 10/1 saying we will keep you informed along the way during the process. And I get nothing sense. Not even their tracker is working. Donā€™t tell me you will keep me informed and then leave me hanging for two months. Donā€™t make promises you canā€™t keep. My dealer has been great. But they still donā€™t know anything either. I am beginning to think 11/3 was a bad build day.

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly. Ford sends me an email on 10/1 saying we will keep you informed along the way during the process. And I get nothing sense. Not even their tracker is working. Donā€™t tell me you will keep me informed and then leave me hanging for two months. Donā€™t make promises you canā€™t keep. My dealer has been great. But they still donā€™t know anything either. I am beginning to think 11/3 was a bad build day.
Im in agreement with you....

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, this is frustrating. Just knowing itā€™s built, and out there somewhere.
Mine is listed as ā€œconvoyā€ on the sticker. Iā€™ve seen others in my area say their sticker said convoy, but it came via rail. Palsapp doesnā€™t show anything. Dealer canā€™t find anything on it.

Does anyone else have the ability to see if there is a rail car number for my VIN?

Order: K021
VIN: 1FMEE5DP7MLA89951
Shipped: 11/7
ETA: 11/22-11/28

Iā€™ve pretty much exhausted my other resources.I just want to know where itā€™s at! šŸ˜†

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, this is frustrating. Just knowing itā€™s built, and out there somewhere.
Mine is listed as ā€œconvoyā€ on the sticker. Iā€™ve seen others in my area say their sticker said convoy, but it came via rail. Palsapp doesnā€™t show anything. Dealer canā€™t find anything on it.

Does anyone else have the ability to see if there is a rail car number for my VIN?

Order: K021
VIN: 1FMEE5DP7MLA89951
Shipped: 11/7
ETA: 11/22-11/28

Iā€™ve pretty much exhausted my other resources.I just want to know where itā€™s at! šŸ˜†
I would say if you haven't tried posting in this thread linked below I would try there. There may be someone who is able to help find the the railcar number for you.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...wont-tell-me-my-rail-car-number.27728/page-83
Sponsored