James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello build group. I too am waiting. Waiting for a trucker to pick up my bronco from a massive rail yard in Los Angeles to deliver to my dealer.
I just want to say that we give dealers a lot of guff here but give them a break. Hounding then snd calling them everyday is just going to make it worse. They know as much as we do and it will get there. And yes mine was built 11/8 and I’m still waiting so I feel ya. But just give some holiday cheer snd call your salesperson and say happy whatever Cheers.
I too am in Los Angeles. Who is your dealer? And how long did it take from shipment to get to the rail yard?
Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I too am in Los Angeles. Who is your dealer? And how long did it take from shipment to get to the rail yard?
I’m with galpin ford in the valley.
Honestly we really don’t know if it’s there or not. That’s our best guess. After production on 11/8 we lost visibility so me and me sales person are just presuming at this point. Based on others that were in the same production run and getting delivered.

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Turn out my “convoy” sticker was wrong…it’s rail. I’m just happy I’m finally able to get some answers! ETA 11/22-11/28…without any updates, until 11/29, lol.

6356754E-3EF4-4D4C-B8BF-BF6A897AC4B3.jpeg

142ABDF0-2DE6-4981-821A-B8FB0DFA66A7.jpeg
Have you tried giving Norfolk a call to track the railcar?

Found this on the trackers tab.

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Jwall

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have you tried giving Norfolk a call to track the railcar?

Found this on the trackers tab.

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Thanks. I’ve been tracking now. It’s in Decatur, Illinois. That’s about 150 miles from me!

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got to pick her up today! Dealer was great to deal with in and out no issues at all! Drives and rides great even on the steelies. Next upgrade is a new set of wheels and tires plus a lift.
20211203_125601.jpg
20211203_125612.jpg
Awesome buddy, post ur pics in here of ur upgrades as they get done👍🏻

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m with galpin ford in the valley.
Honestly we really don’t know if it’s there or not. That’s our best guess. After production on 11/8 we lost visibility so me and me sales person are just presuming at this point. Based on others that were in the same production run and getting delivered.
damn. Okay - that’s also where my order is

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got to pick her up today! Dealer was great to deal with in and out no issues at all! Drives and rides great even on the steelies. Next upgrade is a new set of wheels and tires plus a lift.
20211203_125601.jpg
20211203_125612.jpg
Nice dude!!! Glad to see you finally got yours. The sales manager at the dealership I got mine had a sas blue rig and that blue so damn good in person.

Sponsored

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice dude!!! Glad to see you finally got yours. The sales manager at the dealership I got mine had a sas blue rig and that blue so damn good in person.
I definitely agree. The blue is great color in peron!

narwell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well folks, she made it.

Built 11/8, shipped via rail 11/9, trucked to dealer Friday 12/03. I'm floored. Antimatter Blue is insane in person - pictures do not do it a bit of justice. Also, I'm 6' 2" and the stock Badlands with 33s is gigantic and perfectly proportioned.

Stay the course, Bronco Brethren! There's a light up ahead, a signature LED light to be exact, and it's worth every minute of the wait. See ya out there.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group IMG_E0631.JPG

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group IMG_E1266.JPG

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group IMG_E1276.JPG

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sooooooo fucking irritated. Happy for people getting their trucks. Wish I could figure out when I might see mine. Ford has totally sucked the joy out of an experience I didn’t think possible. Mines still “in production” since 11/04.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well folks, she made it.

Built 11/8, shipped via rail 11/9, trucked to dealer Friday 12/03. I'm floored. Antimatter Blue is insane in person - pictures do not do it a bit of justice. Also, I'm 6' 2" and the stock Badlands with 33s is gigantic and perfectly proportioned.

Stay the course, Bronco Brethren! There's a light up ahead, a signature LED light to be exact, and it's worth every minute of the wait. See ya out there.

Congrats dude.
Was yours stuck in Mira Loma too?
Makes me hopefull mine will just magically show up at my dealer! Lol.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sooooooo fucking irritated. Happy for people getting their trucks. Wish I could figure out when I might see mine. Ford has totally sucked the joy out of an experience I didn’t think possible. Mines still “in production” since 11/04.
Same…. It is very frustrating. I have reached out to everybody and anybody that might be able to find more info from my dealer to ford and all the trackers and all the same info as i get from the production email ford sent
Sponsored