john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I donā€™t get it. But I should get it. Ford is so random. I had a blend date of 11/1 and 112 of 1101 for the build. And I havenā€™t got squat from them in emails. And when I can get through with tracking it and it doesnā€™t erase all the info. Then I get it is ā€œin production.ā€ But tells me my estimated delivery is 11/22. No emails no updates, nothing. šŸ¤¬
Sponsored

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I donā€™t get it. But I should get it. Ford is so random. I had a blend date of 11/1 and 112 of 1101 for the build. And I havenā€™t got squat from them in emails. And when I can get through with tracking it and it doesnā€™t erase all the info. Then I get it is ā€œin production.ā€ But tells me my estimated delivery is 11/22. No emails no updates, nothing. šŸ¤¬
I'm in the same boat as well. I have a blend date of 11/5 with no updates and just a estimated delivery date of 12/2. Haven't received any updates and no way to confirm what is going on with my build. Hopefully Ford will push out updates for our builds soon. I am curious as to why some builds one week get no updates but the builds the next week get built and updated pretty quickly before the previous weeks.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as well. I have a blend date of 11/5 with no updates and just a estimated delivery date of 12/2. Haven't received any updates and no way to confirm what is going on with my build. Hopefully Ford will push out updates for our builds soon. I am curious as to why some builds one week get no updates but the builds the next week get built and updated pretty quickly before the previous weeks.
I sure hope so too.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm hoping they start getting more updates out for builds. I am 11/05 blend 819 rotation still no mods popped or built info. Pizza tracker currently shows in production date of 11/09 and estimated delivery of 12/02. I will probably reach out to my dealer and see how quickly they can provide an update lol šŸ˜…
i spoke to my dealer again today, he assured me my bronco has been built even though i can only see the pizza tracker showing in production. he actually said he has seen it several times where the tracker does not work and gets stuck in a certain spot and customers end up getting no notification it has been completed and shipped. he also said i am still scheduled for anywhere from 11/14 to 11/20 delivery and he fully expects it to come in before i get a built email. he says it happens all the time with his ford rangers. makes sense giving they are built in the same plant. fingers crossed brother, we will get them.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i spoke to my dealer again today, he assured me my bronco has been built even though i can only see the pizza tracker showing in production. he actually said he has seen it several times where the tracker does not work and gets stuck in a certain spot and customers end up getting no notification it has been completed and shipped. he also said i am still scheduled for anywhere from 11/14 to 11/20 delivery and he fully expects it to come in before i get a built email. he says it happens all the time with his ford rangers. makes sense giving they are built in the same plant. fingers crossed brother, we will get them.

Sponsored

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thereā€™s a pattern here. Ford builds a bunch of them and then the system goes down as far as the tracker and pics etc.
then the system seems to update and all of us will get all these things all at once. Then it will hit the next build group. Our build groups are not snyced up with fords however.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still no built email, no ship email, shipping is pending. Iā€™m soooooookk sad 11/04 built date.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still no built email, no ship email, shipping is pending. Iā€™m soooooookk sad 11/04 built date.
But it is built tho. Trust me. Ford just has a lag in their systems prob using old Unix as400 servers. From the 90s

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But it is built tho. Trust me. Ford just has a lag in their systems prob using old Unix as400 servers. From the 90s
Hopefully that is all it is. I am hoping the fact that I haven't seen any modules pop for my build is due to the fact their servers are lagging up and just not showing for me. Especially since all the builds for the current week look to be on track and modules showing lol

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

buddy i have bugged my dealer twice this week once on monday and he said it is built and now this morning (Thursday) and he said it is built and awaiting shipment. delivery expected 11/14-11/20 and i only show in production in the tracker, the 6G tracker & every other tracker out there. he said it is a common issue he has seen with the Rangers as well. we will get them. email your dealer, it seems they have more info than we have access to.

Sponsored

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

buddy i have bugged my dealer twice this week once on monday and he said it is built and now this morning (Thursday) and he said it is built and awaiting shipment. delivery expected 11/14-11/20 and i only show in production in the tracker, the 6G tracker & every other tracker out there. he said it is a common issue he has seen with the Rangers as well. we will get them. email your dealer, it seems they have more info than we have access to.
It could be accurate it seems as well. My dealer just replied back and he said that I am still showing "In Production at the Plant" and no estimated delivery date in their tracking/visibility even though I can see the estimated delivery date on my end and it is past my blend date. So who knows at this point lol šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Using the 6G tracker, mine shows a ā€œtransit dateā€ as 18. What does 18 mean? It doesnā€™t say 11/18 or the 18thā€¦just 18ā€¦.curious.

Eta to my dealer is 11/27-12/3

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You actually think they are that modern? You're giving them credit.. ;)