Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First post!

11/5 blend
11/8 built
11/22 ETA

Currently at the dealer picking up here in Northern VA!

Pizza tracker still says “built” and has never changed to “shipped.” Obviously the trackers are not being updated. Good luck to all, expect delivery any day!
This is reassuring! Did you receive any emails after the modules popped on? Also, what is your build configuration?
Sponsored

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have come to the conclusion that the only people getting pictures of their car coming off the line are high end rigs. Us poor folk with base 2 door aren’t getting squat.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have come to the conclusion that the only people getting pictures of their car coming off the line are high end rigs. Us poor folk with base 2 door aren’t getting squat.
I’m BD so maybe it’s starts in the middle idk?

Sponsored

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have seen base models that have gotten their build photos. However I would say most builds I see are the higher end builds so I would think that is why most you see are the higher builds.

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150 and 2020 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here! We are gonna be probably on the same truck! Lol
Not sure who you have been dealing with at Two Rivers, but Joel is my salesperson. He has been great. I just received an email from him that my Bronco is on a transport truck now heading toward the dealership. He said he felt confident it will be delivered this week.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door base. Auto, roof rack, and aux switch
Blend date 11/1
In production 11/3
From there “crickets”…..
Est delivery. 11/22/21
But hey I got my flag. So everything is good.

benkilhefner

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure who you have been dealing with at Two Rivers, but Joel is my salesperson. He has been great. I just received an email from him that my Bronco is on a transport truck now heading toward the dealership. He said he felt confident it will be delivered this week.
I'm dealing with Jonathan. If your truck is coming this week so is mine! We should go in the same day 🤣

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm dealing with Jonathan. If your truck is coming this week so is mine! We should go in the same day 🤣
I'm coming from Birmingham. If it arrives tomorrow or Thursday, I have someone who can take me to Mt Juliet Thursday night. I'll then get it first thing Friday morning. If it arrives after Thursday, I'll have to make different plans. Joel is supposed to let me know as soon as it shows up. They have been great to work with.

Sponsored

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of strange we both have the same first name, both joined this forum 2 weeks apart in 2020, both ordered from the same dealership, both ordered a Badlands, and it looks like both of our vehicles ended up on the same transport!

benkilhefner

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Kind of strange we both have the same first name, both joined this forum 2 weeks apart in 2020, both ordered from the same dealership, both ordered a Badlands, and it looks like both of our vehicles ended up on the same transport!
Are we related in some form? 🤣🤣 It is kinda crazy lol My brother in laws kids live in pell city Alabama and we go down every so often. Im actually hoping I get my bronco this week because next we my brother in law and I are driving it down to Nashville to watch the Golden knights and preds play. I live up in clarksville, about 40 or so miles north of Nashville.

BenBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we related in some form? 🤣🤣 It is kinda crazy lol My brother in laws kids live in pell city Alabama and we go down every so often. Im actually hoping I get my bronco this week because next we my brother in law and I are driving it down to Nashville to watch the Golden knights and preds play. I live up in clarksville, about 40 or so miles north of Nashville.
If you get to the dealership first, don't pick up my Badlands by mistake!