First Name
craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fj cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealer called this morning. Mine is at the dealership , being prepped and will be ready for pickup tomorrow. Can’t wait!! Been a long time coming. BTW did anyone get a bronco flag from Ford? Fed ex man stoppd by today and dropped off a box from Ford. It was a cool bronco flag for the garage
Sponsored

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My ETA end date now changed to 12/11/21 from 12/4/21 😩

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Stopped by the dealer yesterday to see if he had more info than i have. He said in his system it shows built and has since 11/4. He has no shipped info and no rail info. He also said that he has 3 other Broncos that he is waiting on from 10/26 and our 11/1 build week with no info whatsoever other than in production or built. He said they have never had so much communication with customers than now and ford is now bumbling the communication. He said he wished he could tell me more info but he doesnt have anything more. Its crazy

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stopped by the dealer yesterday to see if he had more info than i have. He said in his system it shows built and has since 11/4. He has no shipped info and no rail info. He also said that he has 3 other Broncos that he is waiting on from 10/26 and our 11/1 build week with no info whatsoever other than in production or built. He said they have never had so much communication with customers than now and ford is now bumbling the communication. He said he wished he could tell me more info but he doesnt have anything more. Its crazy
I wonder if yours has a QC issue. I have seen in the 10/25 group that folks had a bad part and had to wait until a replacement part was put in and now are just waiting on dyno testing again before it can be released. It could be yours got caught up in those issues.

TScals

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco is in PA doing a train transfer.
Still no photo
ETA 11/27-12/3

I just want my photo!!
Mine is going to CT as well. It was offloaded from the train in Albany, NY on 11/16 (2 hours from me). Waiting for this final stretch on the truck is torture.

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my built email!

Steveo21

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve been waiting to hear from my dealer about my 11/1 build week. They told me to reach out to them this week for an update. I’ve emailed two reps and no response so I called Ford Canada. She told me my new build week is 12/13. 😒

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been waiting to hear from my dealer about my 11/1 build week. They told me to reach out to them this week for an update. I’ve emailed two reps and no response so I called Ford Canada. She told me my new build week is 12/13. 😒
That.... doesn't sound correct. Do you have a VIN and window sticker? Is 12/13 the last production run of MY21? I thought MY22 would start then...

Steveo21

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That.... doesn't sound correct. Do you have a VIN and window sticker? Is 12/13 the last production run of MY21? I thought MY22 would start then...
I’ve had a VIN since July. No window sticker yet. Not sure if anything sounds correct when it comes to building these Broncos.