Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok here is my next question. How can you find out your rail car number? And who would have that info? My build day says 11/3. But haven’t got jack shit from there. My dealership just says they see “produced” and nothing saying shipped. I can’t even log into my Ford act right now. Or use the tracking. And yet they give me this BS email back on 10/1. Saying they will keep me informed on my status. That was the last email I have got from them. And I have a Maverick on order and it was supposed to be built this week. And nothing from Ford on that either.

8878C52B-7E84-4B6E-8B38-BAF8352EB834.png
It's total speculation, but from what I gather it seems that dealerships across the country are being told not to disclose railcar info for some reason. My rig shipped 11/09 but I was able to get rail tracking info from my dealer before they started getting weird about it.

Take a look through the post history of @mpeugeot and @Kos - they've been generating some really helpful info for folks like yourself. @mpeugeot might even be able to look up your tracking info for you based on your VIN, but I'm not sure how that process works with him - maybe hit him up via DM and ask real nice.
Sponsored

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's total speculation, but from what I gather it seems that dealerships across the country are being told not to disclose railcar info for some reason. My rig shipped 11/09 but I was able to get rail tracking info from my dealer before they started getting weird about it.

Take a look through the post history of @mpeugeot and @Kos - they've been generating some really helpful info for folks like yourself. @mpeugeot might even be able to look up your tracking info for you based on your VIN, but I'm not sure how that process works with him - maybe hit him up via DM and ask real nice.
Thank you. But does your tracking say it has been shipped? Because mine doesn’t. It still says it is in production. It has been there for 3 weeks. I will check with them. But I think most of them want it to say it has been shipped to get the info.

narwell

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you. But does your tracking say it has been shipped? Because mine doesn’t. It still says it is in production. It has been there for 3 weeks. I will check with them. But I think most of them want it to say it has been shipped to get the info.
Ah ha, sorry missed that part. Yeah, mine shows shipped on the various trackers. My 'Shipped' status was delayed, but not by three weeks. I'd still give it a shot though, especially knowing how wonky the trackers have been.

Sorry, man. Best of luck.

Arcnsparks

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKRU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Of course they're all getting delivered right around me on the spreadsheet! 🤪 Was really pulling for a new Thanksgiving road trip vehicle but not looking promising.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group 1637729024989

Still super thankful to be this far along in the process. Happy Thanksgiving 11/1 BW Group!

Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone else noticed that the title of this thread say 2022?

Scout1

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 2007 H3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone else noticed that the title of this thread say 2022?
I think the title changed about a week ago. Is there a forum expert around that knows how to change it back to 2021?

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My ETA date just moved from 11/24 to 11/29. Faaaack.

I’m not surprised . . . I’m just disappointed.
That sucks. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel. I’m still stuck in production. It’s been 20 days. Fuck me

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That sucks. At least there is light at the end of the tunnel. I’m still stuck in production. It’s been 20 days. Fuck me
Me too. Coming up on 4 weeks in production. And not a peep from Ford

Sponsored

Drew

Black Diamond
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee, Porsche Boxster S, Lexus GX460
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Accepted delivery yesterday afternoon! Two days before my ETA date. As other have said, this thing is even more badass than I thought it would be! Looking forward to getting to know it a little better over the long weekend. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting!

My Bronco.JPG

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Accepted delivery yesterday afternoon! Two days before my ETA date. As other have said, this thing is even more badass than I thought it would be! Looking forward to getting to know it a little better over the long weekend. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting!

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group My Bronco.JPG
That’s my build as well, but non-SAS. Congrats on taking delivery!

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my picture yesterday. Dealership is expecting it Friday or Monday. I can't wait to drive her!

image.jpg

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got my picture yesterday. Dealership is expecting it Friday or Monday. I can't wait to drive her!

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group image
Got my pic as well yesterday! It had already showed shipped though so I reached out to my sales rep and he looked it up and told me my Bronco was in Illinois making it's way to Texas.

Love that color. I kick myself for just going black, but the more I stare at any of them the more I want THAT color haha