First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the chat info! I just checked and my build day 11/1 build as well. They didn't seem to mind at all and got me the info in about 20 seconds.
Sponsored

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for the chat info! I just checked and my build day 11/1 build as well. They didn't seem to mind at all and got me the info in about 20 seconds.
They got me the information super quickly too. Lol this is way nicer than trying to check in with my dealer LOL. Its easier on both sides!

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They got me the information super quickly too. Lol this is way nicer than trying to check in with my dealer LOL. Its easier on both sides!
Same! My dealer has been good to work with so far but sometimes I feel like they aren't the quickest to respond lol. So the chat option there was definitely a benefit in getting some updated info.

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yea here is the link: https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/
I had just used the live chat option gave them my order number and VIN and they were able to provide the info to me
Awesome thanks for that. Just checked the Ford chat thing and gave me a build date of 11/2. After being switched from 9/20 build week to 11/1, I'm still skeptical, but makes me feel a little better hearing an actual build date.

Also FYI, I don't know if this is common knowledge that I didn't know, but the build date they are giving us is the day on which the car will be finished. I was assuming the build date is when they will start the build, so it was a nice surprise to know that my mental timeline sped up a week haha.

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group FF89B74C-9DF6-4807-B9BA-0BBEB88A8B04

No scheduled day … in other words, very likely being moved again, as expected.

Sponsored

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Awesome thanks for that. Just checked the Ford chat thing and gave me a build date of 11/2. After being switched from 9/20 build week to 11/1, I'm still skeptical, but makes me feel a little better hearing an actual build date.

Also FYI, I don't know if this is common knowledge that I didn't know, but the build date they are giving us is the day on which the car will be finished. I was assuming the build date is when they will start the build, so it was a nice surprise to know that my mental timeline sped up a week haha.
Awesome! Hopefully the day stands for ya!

I believe different parts of the vehicle are completed before your build date and that date you see is the scheduled day it goes down the final assembly line.

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone tried the other trackers to see if the build date has been updated there? I haven’t yet, too lazy to dig for the links I told myself I would remember where to find them!

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone tried the other trackers to see if the build date has been updated there? I haven’t yet, too lazy to dig for the links I told myself I would remember where to find them!
The trackers on this linked thread would be the ones you would need.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

When I check I don't currently see any updates but I don't think anything starts to change on trackers until about a week out from your production date.

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t wait for my window sticker to populate, might actually feel real at that point.
How long has everyone had their VIN’s for in here? I received mine April 20th by surprise. I was a fairly late reservation at 7/25/20 so wasn’t even expecting a ‘21.

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t wait for my window sticker to populate, might actually feel real at that point.
How long has everyone had their VIN’s for in here? I received mine April 20th by surprise. I was a fairly late reservation at 7/25/20 so wasn’t even expecting a ‘21.
Tbh I am very surprised to be getting a 21MY. I had a reservation placed very late in the process on 8/14/21. Surprisingly got my VIN a month later. My salesman said I was one of four customers to get a vin and build for 21MY for their dealership.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tbh I am very surprised to be getting a 21MY. I had a reservation placed very late in the process on 8/14/21. Surprisingly got my VIN a month later. My salesman said I was one of four customers to get a vin and build for 21MY for their dealership.
That’s pretty lucky, 4 door soft top?

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s pretty lucky, 4 door soft top?
Yup 4 door soft top. When I had reserved I had just heard about the hard top issues and delays so that made the decision to go 4 door instead of 2.
Sponsored