Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just opened the newest Ford email - bumped again, this time to 8 Nov build week. Sooo 27 Sept, 25 Oct, 28 Oct, 1 Nov, 5 Nov, now 8 Nov. Zero confidence with any of this. Keep asking myself why I am doing business with Ford at all at this point. Been buying Fords since the late eighties and am really questioning my future with this company.
Sponsored

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just opened the newest Ford email - bumped again, this time to 8 Nov build week. Sooo 27 Sept, 25 Oct, 28 Oct, 1 Nov, 5 Nov, now 8 Nov. Zero confidence with any of this. Keep asking myself why I am doing business with Ford at all at this point. Been buying Fords since the late eighties and am really questioning my future with this company.
That's why you dont stay loyal to any brand. I just buy whatever makes the best product. I got pushed to 11/8 as well....

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That's why you dont stay loyal to any brand. I just buy whatever makes the best product. I got pushed to 11/8 as well....
I hear you, but if they can't figure out the communications and scheduling, can you trust them to make a quality product? Building a quality car is far more complicated than communicating when it is to be built.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those are two completely different things. Completely.

I get people are annoyed and so am I but trying to draw a comparison between communication and build quality is a complete misunderstanding of manufacturing.

I hear you, but if they can't figure out the communications and scheduling, can you trust them to make a quality product? Building a quality car is far more complicated than communicating when it is to be built.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dont disagree with you there....its hard to trust Ford at this point especially with the continued issues of MIC 2.0 and almost 2 years later still waiting for my truck to be delivered.

I could have gone to Jeep multiple times to buy one. I decided to wait because I've owned a 2014 and honestly the driving experience is night and day between Bronco and Jeep. Unfortunately, I only have 2 options in this segment and Bronco by far comes out on top. Other than the cheap interior that I think Jeep has the uperhand on. The only other option is 4runner and holy hell that thing is ancient in comparison even though I like the looks.

Sponsored

dtrobx

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer (wife)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got bumped as well. Started 11/8 moved to 11/1 and back to 11/8

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those are two completely different things. Completely.

I get people are annoyed and so am I but trying to draw a comparison between communication and build quality is a complete misunderstanding of manufacturing.
Lol. True,, but not actually the point.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How many of those fords were you able to track the exact day it was built. I personally find this process fascinating because typically the salesman just calls you and says. Hey I got one on the lot. And you frantically run down before anyone else to get it.
This is pretty cool to me. I got to pick exactly what I want and they’re going to build it. All I have to do is be patient.

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sorry for everyone that got moved again.

so obviously Ford has been doing some shuffling. Should we assume window stickers are following up soon? WTF?

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry for everyone that got moved again.

so obviously Ford has been doing some shuffling. Should we assume window stickers are following up soon? WTF?
If you haven’t been emailed I assume so.

Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
The folks from 10/25 built weeks are having production delays as well. Their Windows sticker are changing on their rotation days, meaning there is production rates issues at the plant.

Ohh boy, this roller coaster is deadly.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The folks from 10/25 built weeks are having production delays as well. Their Windows sticker are changing on their rotation days, meaning there is production rates issues at the plant.

Ohh boy, this roller coaster is deadly.
Raises hand. I haven't gotten any notification, or update to my window sticker, but based on the current rate of production for 10/25 group, a few of us late builds (10/29-30) look like we're getting shifted here. Maybe. Possibly. Who the F knows. I mean it's not like they're telling us any of this. Just guessing and taking insights from a few "insiders" who have not been wrong as of yet.

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also bumped to 11/8, and not surprised but it's only a week. Having a 2021 VIN means we'll see these trucks soon enough.

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Also bumped to 11/8, and not surprised but it's only a week. Having a 2021 VIN means we'll see these trucks soon enough.
Did you just now get an email ? Or was it from last night?