Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If we haven't gotten an email that we were moved again. As I understand it, our window sticker should be generated sometime next week and go into production as well correct?
That would be correct. We should get our window stickers about a week out from whenever our blend date is.
Sponsored

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If we haven't gotten an email that we were moved again. As I understand it, our window sticker should be generated sometime next week and go into production as well correct?
The window sticker usually generates 7-8 days before your blend date, but sometimes it’s less than that. So the people in this group who get Monday 11/1 blend date should start seeing window stickers as soon as this Sunday.
From reading threads in previous weeks I was in, seems like if you see the status change to “in production”, you should be seeing your WS show up soon. Also, worth noting, the B6G tracker usually will display the WS before the link in the Ford tracker will.

It is also likely that a number of us here will be pushed back by a week. That email could come basically any time.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That’s my understanding from all other thing I’ve read. Although I know at least one person has already received their window sticker yesterday.

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep! I think if we make it to Saturday night this week without an email that we are moved, we could be good! But then again when I got moved from 9/27 to 10/25 I didn't get the email until October 1.... lol

This time when they moved me to 11/1 from 10/25 they atleast moved me on 10/16.

But there are so many anecdotal stories out there that would be different than my experience. Its just a shit show haha. BUT yes you are correct 😂

ruggedwrist

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello.... just moved AGAIN... 9/27 to 10/25... thought I was in he clear waiting for my window sticker... and BAMB. Production week change to 11/1.....

Sponsored

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello.... just moved AGAIN... 9/27 to 10/25... thought I was in he clear waiting for my window sticker... and BAMB. Production week change to 11/1.....
Welcome! Did you just get your email? I got mine on Saturday night. I had the same dates as you.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well folks I chatted Ford Performance just to check on my build week given all the recent pushes. Looks like I was pushed on 10/16 from BW 11/1 to 11/8 but never got an email from Ford. My first push - doesn't feel great but it is what it is!

Last edited:

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well folks I chatted Ford Performance just to check on my build week given all the recent pushes. Looks like I was pushed on 10/16 to 11/8 BW but never got an email from Ford. My first push - doesn't feel great but it is what it is!
You will probably get an email eventually. I had the same experience with my first push, lady in the Ford chat told me I was pushed to the following week, then couple of days later I got the email. I will probably see you in the 11/8 week soon when I get pushed again.
I have a feeling that a lot of the soft top people are being pushed because the MIC 2.0 is progressing faster than they expected.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a feeling that a lot of the soft top people are being pushed because the MIC 2.0 is progressing faster than they expected. You will probably get an email eventually. I had the same experience with my first push, lady in the Ford chat told me I was pushed to the following week, then couple of days later I got the email. I will probably see you in the 11/8 week soon when I get pushed again.
I have a feeling that a lot of the soft top people are being pushed because the MIC 2.0 is progressing faster than they expected.
Yeah, probably. On the bright side, it's another week of builds and quality control refinement they will have under their belt before building mine!

Sponsored

JohnnyBronc

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like you've got more company for this build week. I've been moved again, latest from 10/27 to now, 11/5. Only so many weeks in the year...time is ticking. Oh ya, July 14 2020 reservation here. Patience is definitely wearing thin.

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes, that's what should happen, barring no further bumps. I'm hoping for window sticker early next week and then build the first few days of November.

I will say that last time I got my bump email the last part of the week before my sticker week. Fingers crossed, I guess.

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

JoJowick

Black Diamond
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like you've got more company for this build week. I've been moved again, latest from 10/27 to now, 11/5. Only so many weeks in the year...time is ticking. Oh ya, July 14 2020 reservation here. Patience is definitely wearing thin.
Definitely not fun anymore 🥺
Sponsored