Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Might as well start it.

Got an update from my dealership this morning. System showing a Build Week of 11/1 with an ETA of 11/15.

Anyone else in the same group?
Specifically 2-Doors.
11/1 build date, 4D Base Sas w/ 2.3L and aux switches.

Delivery expected mid-December (LA area dealer). Not sure if your delivery will be that fast but it would be sweet if it was!

Reserved mid-may, ordered 8/30, received build date and vin about a week later.

Last edited:

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t heard any updates from my dealer but the pizza tracker is different for me now. Has a link for me to view window sticker but is not available yet. This was not there yesterday for me.
Same for me, too. That link wasn't there yesterday, but the window sticker is not active yet, which is understandable, since 11/1 build week is still > 7 days out.

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since my original build date got moved from 9/20 to 11/1....I have noticed as of this morning the window sticker link has showed up. When I click on the link though it says unavailable.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since my original build date got moved from 9/20 to 11/1....I have noticed as of this morning the window sticker link has showed up. When I click on the link though it says unavailable. Anyone else have that?
Read the post right above yours.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

anybody else having a problem with the vehicle tracker site? i'm an 11/1/21 build week as well and ever since they launched the new build & price this week i cannot access the tracker. it asks for my order number and my vin (never had to do that prior to this week) and it cannot find my build when i enter the info. insight would be greatly appreciated.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

anybody else having a problem with the vehicle tracker site? i'm an 11/1/21 build week as well and ever since they launched the new build & price this week i cannot access the tracker. it asks for my order number and my vin (never had to do that prior to this week) and it cannot find my build when i enter the info. insight would be greatly appreciated.
It’s been weird this week and has stopped auto populating from the link in the email. You have to manually enter the VIN which is in your scheduled email from Ford and also enter the order number which you should have got from your dealer. It’s typically a four digit number

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have had some issues this week but now i can put in my info and it pulls up in the tracker with no issues.

Sponsored

Klunatic

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, doesn't work for me either. Even if I manually enter the VIN and order # it never returns a result it just clears to entries. The Bronco6g tracker still populates, but of course still no window sticker.

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s been weird this week and has stopped auto populating from the link in the email. You have to manually enter the VIN which is in your scheduled email from Ford and also enter the order number which you should have got from your dealer. It’s typically a four digit number
thanks so much bud, i was entering the order number from the ford website that says "order number" not the order code from my actual order with the dealer. all is right in the world again lol

Richw23

Base
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep, doesn't work for me either. Even if I manually enter the VIN and order # it never returns a result it just clears to entries. The Bronco6g tracker still populates, but of course still no window sticker.
you need to use the "order code" on your actual dealer order, not the order number from the ford website. the order code is a 4 digit number typically

Dark Knight Squatch

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I actually never got an email from Ford about my build date or VIN. My dealer sent over the information with the VIN and order number so I manually input that into the tracker whenever I want to check it usually. Never really knew why I never got the email from ford directly.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also I’m having the same issue. Seems it keeps glitching.
Sponsored