Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just received an email late last night that I was pushed to 11/1. Originally got the 8/26 email for 9/27 build week. Weird thing is, now when I click on track my order, it opens up to an FE that was already built. The vin and order number change and I can’t put any of my info in to search. I ordered a Big Bend with mid package. Not an FE.

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just received an email late last night that I was pushed to 11/1. Originally got the 8/26 email for 9/27 build week. Weird thing is, now when I click on track my order, it opens up to an FE that was already built. The vin and order number change and I can’t put any of my info in to search. I ordered a Big Bend with mid package. Not an FE.
I've had the same situation with scheduling - August email with Sept, the Oct, now Nov. Big Bend with mid, 2.7, soft top, tow, and rear locker.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder what causes a delay
Delay in shipment of materials?
Delay in production?

Combination of both perhaps?

I'm a 10/14 blend. Haven't received any build, shipped, or delays emails. Just ... waiting. Like most of us. But if I am delayed from last Thursdays build... then what did it?

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Delay in production?

I'm a 10/14 blend. Haven't received any build, shipped, or delays emails. Just ... waiting. Like most of us. But if I am delayed from last Thursdays build... then what did it?
...and the delay of update info from Ford

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Delay in production?

I’ve heard tow package could be causing delay from other threads

JTY

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2019 H-D Low Rider
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Moved to 11/1 from 10/25.

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did not receive a push-back email.... yet. Fingers crossed 11/1 holds true!

Sponsored

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Delay in production?

I wonder if Ford is re-ordering those who have switched to soft top. For example, I had an 11/28 reservation but switched to softop in June and originally scheduled 9/27. Since then I’m sure many with time stamps before mine have also switched to soft top.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if Ford is re-ordering those who have switched to soft top. For example, I had an 11/28 reservation but switched to softop in June and originally scheduled 9/27. Since then I’m sure many with time stamps before mine have also switched to soft top.
That’s possible, but I still think it’s the lingering effects of Dirt Mountain MIC 2.0 hard top retrofits.

When I was first scheduled (on 9/2), my initial build date per the Ford notification email was week of 10/4, but the Vehicle Visibility report (VV), also dated 9/2 but a few minutes before the timestamp of the notification email from Ford, initially placed me into the 11/1 build week. So far, over the last 6+ weeks, that has not changed in VV 🤞, and the plant is still pushing out Dirt Mountain retrofits. Some of the more recent scheduling bumps may be related to limited tow package commodities, but my build also has the tow package, and my build date hasn’t moved since that very first day in the VV report.

OTOH, it could be related to Ford recently outsourcing notification emails to Jackson Pollack Marketing. I understand they ordered a bunch of typo-free digital bits, but received typo-laden bits instead. Now the original bits are on backorder, with expected late availability post-Christmas. That’s probably why all of the notification emails are running behind schedule. 😉
/s

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, the tracker changed to having to manually input data which worked for a week or so. Now, when I input data the screen just reverts back to the input order and vin screen. It wont even populate the data....anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored