First Name
Amanda
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Salesman this morning told me that my Bronco is still sitting at MAP and hasn’t been loaded onto the train. Testing my patience…..so close yet so far……

EDIT: now my tracker is broken. So my guess is two days later it’s finally changing to built.
Advertisement

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Bronco
Badlands
My tracker just came back online... And nothing changed. "In production"
😭😭😭😭
Yeah, I’m actually starting to get bored now. I think even though I’m a soft top, they just put me on dirt mountain after the build🤨

HamAndCheese73

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Bronco
Base
11/18 Blend, modules just popped this morning. Still no build confirmation email, but my estimated delivery date now appeared as 12/6. Coming by convoy to NJ. This is going to be a LONG couple of weeks.

JourdanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Jourdan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer King Ranch
Bronco
Outer Banks
Any modules pop this afternoon or so we think just an AM shift ?

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

11/18 Blend, modules just popped this morning. Still no build confirmation email, but my estimated delivery date now appeared as 12/6. Coming by convoy to NJ. This is going to be a LONG couple of weeks.
Congrats, but I can't help by wonder why my blend date of 11/16 has an ETA of 12/11, also no build confirmation and destined for NJ, but mine says rail.

HamAndCheese73

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Bronco
Base
Congrats, but I can't help by wonder why my blend date of 11/16 has an ETA of 12/11, also no build confirmation and destined for NJ, but mine says rail.
Yeah, there's another guy with the same blend date as me that was less than 30 spots away from me in the queue, and his dealership is just miles from mine. But yet his is rail, and I'm convoy. So it makes no sense to me. Being in NJ, the whole time I was thinking it would be rail, so I was surprised to see convoy on my window sticker. No idea if that's better, or worse.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Yeah, there's another guy with the same blend date as me that was less than 30 spots away from me in the queue, and his dealership is just miles from mine. But yet his is rail, and I'm convoy. So it makes no sense to me. Being in NJ, the whole time I was thinking it would be rail, so I was surprised to see convoy on my window sticker. No idea if that's better, or worse.
Anything sooner is better, if you ask me 😂

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone who had modules pop on the 18th or later that’s shipping through rail already ship?

Seeing all these shipped and wondering where my Sulleyy is😖

Advertisement

Advertisement