Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

Morning 11/15'ers!

Build Update
No major updates on modules. 11/18 still has about ~400 VINs to go. We will get there!

11/15 BW Community - Thank you all!
I feel in the last two weeks we have really built a strong community here. Happy to have worked with all of you. While it’s not over, I wanted to bring up this next part while we still have a good number of people active in the discussion. I have noticed a lot of the 11/15’s have dropped off which is excepted but I hope they see this!

To commemorate our group, I reached out to @CO-Bronco (creator of the original Wo's badges) and had him take some of our ideas/themes we’ve experienced around build week. While he couldn’t incorporate them all (there’s a lot as you know… ), he did come back to us a KICK ASS design specific for us. I think it hits our our three main themes: poppin’ modules day and night, SMASHING F5, and finally the moment of life - ‘ITS ALIVE’)

Without further ado, I give you the 11/15 Build Week Custom Badge! What do you think?!
11-15-Build-Week.png
Purchasing?
I would love to gauge interest around who would want to purchase a sticker or two at cost plus a bonus to cover Co-Bronco's work. Looking online, we could easily purchase quality stickers for $2-$5 each depending on the qty we order. I would handle ordering in bulk, then taking care of shipping myself (envelope with a single stamp to keep it cheap ~$1.00?). And yes, we would also ship to our Canadian brethren..

Who would be interested and how many do you think you would want? In typical fashion, I’ll add to the tracker and get back to you all around what it would cost.

Hope you all enjoy!
Haha! It's all about the F5 baby!
Nice, put me down for two
Advertisement

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

He has been great to work with so I think making the change will be no problem!

I was so caught up in how cool the sticker was I didn't even notice! I am impressed with the graphical wizardry of many of the members on B6G!

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Guess will know in few days if it times out or someone really denies it. I’m guessing it will time out but don’t really know.

Weird... Yesterday I was playing with this and it gave me an error... Today, however...
Screenshot_20211121-092714_FordPass.jpg

Screenshot_20211121-092706_FordPass.jpg

HamAndCheese73

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Bronco
Base
I was so caught up in how cool the sticker was I didn't even notice! I am impressed with the graphical wizardry of many of the members on B6G!
Agreed. It really is an amazing design, and so well done. The whole thing with the sun and moon transitions is hilarious. I love it.

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Bronco
Badlands
I'm in, as long as the missing "p" in "Poppin'" is included!!
This is why no one asks me to do graphics OR proof read! I obviously don't. Ha

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Bronco
Badlands
I don't have an F5! Damn Chromebook! Can I still particpate? :) :( :)
I have smashed it enough for you as well...so YES you are good. Hee hee

bbrngr

Big Bend
First Name
Aniela
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in North Jersey. Still no build confirmation yet, and for some reason, the tracker on the forum is not working for me anymore. But the tracker on the Ford website lists the estimated delivery, so I'm just hoping that will stick.
I’m in North Jersey too, being delivered to Verner Cadby. I had the same problem with the B6G tracker then today it randomly started working. Crossing my fingers the build estimated deliveries stick for both of us.

bbrngr

Big Bend
First Name
Aniela
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Morning 11/15'ers!

Build Update
No major updates on modules. 11/18 still has about ~400 VINs to go. We will get there!

I feel in the last two weeks we have really built a strong community here. Happy to have worked with all of you. While it’s not over, I wanted to bring up this next part while we still have a good number of people active in the discussion. I have noticed a lot of the 11/15’s have dropped off which is excepted but I hope they see this!

To commemorate our group, I reached out to @CO-Bronco (creator of the original Wo's badges) and had him take some of our ideas/themes we’ve experienced around build week. While he couldn’t incorporate them all (there’s a lot as you know… ), he did come back to us a KICK ASS design specific for us. I think it hits our our three main themes: poppin’ modules day and night, SMASHING F5, and finally the moment of life - ‘ITS ALIVE’)

Without further ado, I give you the 11/15 Build Week Custom Badge! What do you think?!
11-15-Build-Week.png
Purchasing?
I would love to gauge interest around who would want to purchase a sticker or two at cost plus a bonus to cover Co-Bronco's work. Looking online, we could easily purchase quality stickers for $2-$5 each depending on the qty we order. I would handle ordering in bulk, then taking care of shipping myself (envelope with a single stamp to keep it cheap ~$1.00?). And yes, we would also ship to our Canadian brethren..

Who would be interested and how many do you think you would want? In typical fashion, I’ll add to the tracker and get back to you all around what it would cost.

Hope you all enjoy!
Would love a few of these! 4 or 5?

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Morning 11/15'ers!

Build Update

11-15-Build-Week.png
Purchasing?

Hope you all enjoy!
I'd buy 4, thanks!

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Morning 11/15'ers!

Build Update

11-15-Build-Week.png
Purchasing?

Hope you all enjoy!
Id totally buy one!!

Edit: Make that 5!

Advertisement

Advertisement