First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

It's too bad you can't take delivery now, but this is encouraging information! This isn't the first time I've read situations like this, so I'm hopeful that my stuck "In-Production" status since 11/15 results with the same outcome as yours (minus Hawaii, but that would be cool, too).
And my 11/17 too!
Advertisement

glphoto

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Ridgeline
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

@WuNgUn You’re not in this one!

I don’t think that one is you, 11/08 group getting a bunch of pics showing that Bronco sitting there with no rear roof section on it.
I ordered my Bronco with no Brush Guard so I am confident it's my Bronco, and all of the photos coming of the assembly line are photographed in the same spot, so all builds that look like my Bronco will all look the same

MP85

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Got my off-the-line photo this morning (shipped email was on 11/19, so about 5 days after)

image.jpg

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Welp... I think I'll throw on a holiday classic and day drink...
Again...
51YouqQyxuL._AC_SY780_.jpg

Dealer:
Welcome to ___ Ford, May I help you?

Me:
[indignantly] Yes.

Dealer:
How may I help you?

Me:
You can start by wiping that f***ing dumbass smile off your rosy f***ing cheeks. Then you can give me a clue when I'm getting my f***ing Bronco. A f***ing Pic from the Line, a f***ing Built Email, a f***ing Shipped Email, a f***ing Delivery Date - 4 f***ing wheels and a seat!

Dealer:
I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.

Me:
And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the f***ing dark over a year with a f***ing order to a f***ing Bronco that isn't f***ing here. And I really didn't care to f***ing chase down multiple f***ing trackers and pray for f***ing modules to pop and come back here to have you smile at my f***ing face. I want my f***ing Bronco, right f***ing now.

Dealer:
May I see your signed purchase agreement?

Me:
I don't have one.

Dealer:
Oh, boy.

Me:
"Oh, boy" what?

Dealer:
You're f***ed.

Jclark805

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Bronco
Outer Banks
Curious if any of you 11/20 blends have any update on B6G tracker or window sticker? No ETA yet, window sticker last date they accessed was 11/17. I’m 2839/2993. Just wanted to know I’m not the only one? Lol

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer:
Welcome to ___ Ford, May I help you?

Me:
[indignantly] Yes.

Dealer:
How may I help you?

Me:
You can start by wiping that f***ing dumbass smile off your rosy f***ing cheeks. Then you can give me a clue when I'm getting my f***ing Bronco. A f***ing Pic from the Line, a f***ing Built Email, a f***ing Shipped Email, a f***ing Delivery Date - 4 f***ing wheels and a seat!

Dealer:
I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.

Me:
And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the f***ing dark over a year with a f***ing order to a f***ing Bronco that isn't f***ing here. And I really didn't care to f***ing chase down multiple f***ing trackers and pray for f***ing modules to pop and come back here to have you smile at my f***ing face. I want my f***ing Bronco, right f***ing now.

Dealer:
May I see your signed purchase agreement?

Me:
I don't have one.

Dealer:
Oh, boy.

Me:
"Oh, boy" what?

Dealer:
You're f***ed.
AH HAHAHAAHA!
F*cking beautiful!!
Can we stickie this somewhere on the forum?? Shit...
Beautifully done lol
OMG
👏👏👏👏
@Ford Motor Company c'mon...
You gotta appreciate this!?

jpalmer6

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Bronco
Big Bend
Curious if any of you 11/20 blends have any update on B6G tracker or window sticker? No ETA yet, window sticker last date they accessed was 11/17. I’m 2839/2993. Just wanted to know I’m not the only one? Lol
Nothing here, 2891/2993

Advertisement

Advertisement