🛠 11/15/21 build week group

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Bronco
Big Bend
Received build email and mods popped. What a wild ride.

Dear Ford,
We accept that we had to sacrifice a whole week in build purgatory for whatever went wrong. But we think you are crazy for making us write an excel spreadsheet to track what we built. You see what you want to see...a Badlands, an Outerbanks, a Big Bend, or even a Black Diamond. But what we found was more than an online community, it was a build week family.
Sincerely yours,
-The 11/15 Build Week Club

giphy_s.gif

Petey

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Bronco
Badlands

Dear Ford,
We accept that we had to sacrifice a whole week in build purgatory for whatever went wrong. But we think you are crazy for making us write an excel spreadsheet to track what we built. You see what you want to see...a Badlands, an Outerbanks, a Big Bend, or even a Black Diamond. But what we found was more than an online community, it was a build week family.
Sincerely yours,

giphy_s.gif
this is great. Agree 100%

thank you @DrSquatch !

Badger_Dad

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Bronco
Wildtrak
My mods finally popped! Pizza tracker says ETA 12/21. No build email yet. I am in Southern California
Same here... mods popped on Tuesday, no Built email, yet I have a tracker delivery of Dec 9th to Milwaukee. Seems random, some get mods and no build email, while others get build emails but no mods. I'm not sure how much the Thanksgiving holiday is screwing with things. I'll keep checking the palsapp tracker to see when it actually leaves the plant.

Pepper

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, 2001 F250 Super Duty 7.3L Dsl
Bronco
Badlands
OK! @DefNotBuddyLee this best describes this group! Thanks to @Drsqatch and all the others that kept up the spreadsheet! WE ALL appreciate the dedication and effort. "And NO! we wear the required uniform!...... Tights" One of the best of 85!

Dear Ford,
Sincerely yours,

giphy_s.gif

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

So, some insider shipping info for those of us going convoy...
My friend drives for the Canadian trucking firm Cassens, who delivers from MAP, among other plants into Canada.
He went to dispatch and looked up the VIN. Looks like my truck is built and "bayed", meaning it's in the lot in a designated spot ready to be loaded. Ford has released it and now its totally up to Cassen headquarters in Illinois to arrange the schedule. Once it's bayed, it's up to the shipping company to come to bat.

Bronco's go in order, the oldest bayed ones get scheduled to ship first.
He told me of one instance where a Bronco got left behind because there was no room on the truck 😩
It belonged to a dealers wife who was expecting it at noon... Cassens didn't update the tracking so she was pretty upset! Lol

Also, Cassens vin tracking only updates at noon at the earliest.

someone is working at HQ because they have frieght scheduled for the weekend.

Here's the conversation....

Screenshot_20211125-152300_Messenger.jpg

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Bronco
Badlands
So, some insider shipping info for those of us going convoy...
My friend drives for the Canadian trucking firm Cassens, who delivers from MAP, among other plants into Canada.
He went to dispatch and looked up the VIN. Looks like my truck is built and "bayed", meaning it's in the lot in a designated spot ready to be loaded. Ford has released it and now its totally up to Cassen headquarters in Illinois to arrange the schedule. Once it's bayed, it's up to the shipping company to come to bat.

Bronco's go in order, the oldest bayed ones get scheduled to ship first.
He told me of one instance where a Bronco got left behind because there was no room on the truck 😩
It belonged to a dealers wife who was expecting it at noon... Cassens didn't update the tracking so she was pretty upset! Lol

Also, Cassens vin tracking only updates at noon at the earliest.

someone is working at HQ because they have frieght scheduled for the weekend.

Here's the conversation....

Screenshot_20211125-152300_Messenger.jpg
Moving along is a good thing....soon for you I hope!

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Moving along is a good thing....soon for you I hope!
I should also add, however, as of today, they have 18 drivers off on "covid vacation", one of them my anti-vax brother!
MAP only allows fully vaxxed drivers into their yard now.
My friend Jon just had his 2nd shot. He back to work Monday. 🤷🏻
The fact that I got bumped from the 26th to the 29th (me and @CFD288 both... Same dealer as well!) is likely the reason...

Advertisement

BuiltRight
Advertisement