Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Bronco
Badlands
@WuNgUn Thanks for the update. My fleet manager/buddy just called with an update. He said that all of his Broncos coming out here in the west coast have been come via rail thru North Dakota, then up thru Winnipeg into Canada, thru Saskatchewan to Edmonton then down south to us. He's not sure why they say convoy. Lol. Oh, and on his end mine says "produced" as of today and should hit the railcar soon. When it does, I can go in and we can finish the deal so we just swap Broncos when the new one gets here. Easy peasy. He said my MSRP price minus $1750 still stands. So I guess I'm getting under MSRP. Basically swapping my badlands 2.3 manual base bronco with softtop for a loaded badlands with the 2.7, high package, mic top with optional wheels straight across! Lol 🙀😂😍

Golfmom

Black Diamond
First Name
Carrie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carpooling Platinum Escalade ESV
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just checked my WS and it updated to todays date. 11/20 blend 2990/2993.

ETA date on 6G still shows 1990-01-01
I’m 2761/2993 and bronco tracker has updated to 12/17. Got email today sometime.you are just behind me and it should update any minute!

jdvz411

Big Bend
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Big Bend
I have not seen this discussed so I figure I'll ask. On the B6G tracker there is a line for "Transit Date" and mine says "08". Can someone maybe shine some light on what that means?

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads - Holiday Banner
Advertisement