🛠 11/15/21 build week group

HamAndCheese73

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Bronco
Base
I have not seen this discussed so I figure I'll ask. On the B6G tracker there is a line for "Transit Date" and mine says "08". Can someone maybe shine some light on what that means?
I have the same question. My estimated delivery is 11/30- 12/6, but the tracker now shows a Transit Date of "09". Still no shipped email, but I'm like 90% sure that number wasn't there before. So I'm hoping maybe it's a good thing there's a number there now? Maybe that's progress? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking...

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same question. My estimated delivery is 11/30- 12/6, but the tracker now shows a Transit Date of "09". Still no shipped email, but I'm like 90% sure that number wasn't there before. So I'm hoping maybe it's a good thing there's a number there now? Maybe that's progress? Or maybe that's just wishful thinking...
I know the trucking company's keep track of how long it sits, ready for delivery. They call this transit days. The higher the transit time, the higher the shipping priority. So, first in, first out... Higher transit times will ship before lower ones. Maybe this number is your transit time.
See if it changes tomorrow at this time 🤷🏻

jdvz411

Big Bend
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Big Bend
I had wondered if it was the number of days in transit but my estimated delivery dates woukd be more than 8 days.

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I had wondered if it was the number of days in transit but my estimated delivery dates woukd be more than 8 days.
"Transit" is a misleading term... Think of it more like how many days it's been since built. But that might not work either 🤷🏻
Just a guess

HamAndCheese73

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Bronco
Base
I know the trucking company's keep track of how long it sits, ready for delivery. They call this transit days. The higher the transit time, the higher the shipping priority. So, first in, first out... Higher transit times will ship before lower ones. Maybe this number is your transit time.
See if it changes tomorrow at this time 🤷🏻
Interesting. It's been less than 9 days since it was built, but I wouldn't doubt that you're on the right track. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on it and see if it changes. I'm refreshing the tracker every 18 seconds anyway, so it won't be hard to keep track of.

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. It's been less than 9 days since it was built, but I wouldn't doubt that you're on the right track. I'm definitely going to keep my eye on it and see if it changes. I'm refreshing the tracker every 18 seconds anyway, so it won't be hard to keep track of.
9 days since your built notification? How long since modules?

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

@CFD288 msgd me... His status changed yesterday to awaiting shipment. His modules went live a day before mine did. So I check the Ford tracker and it's down for me. Checked 6G tracker and it updated! And a minute after that, my sales guy emailed me this...
"Release the mule!!"
If it ships Monday, it'll be at the dealer Monday.
Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 9.52.20 PM.png

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Bronco
Badlands
I’ve officially given up on seeing my 2021 Bronco in 2021. I’m guessing it will go to “built” status in January and will ship in about March😆. At least it will be getting close to convertible weather by then!

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Bronco
Badlands
@CFD288 msgd me... His status changed yesterday to awaiting shipment. His modules went live a day before mine did. So I check the Ford tracker and it's down for me. Checked 6G tracker and it updated! And a minute after that, my sales guy emailed me this...
"Release the mule!!"
If it ships Monday, it'll be at the dealer Monday.
Congrats!!

HamAndCheese73

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Bronco
Base
9 days since your built notification? How long since modules?
I saw the modules pop the morning of 11/20. The tracker lists 11/19 as the "Production Date". Received the built email on 11/21. So I can't figure out what it would be referring to, but I'm hoping just the fact that it changed from nothing to something is a good sign.

Also, there's been no change with the Palsapp info. It still lists the status as "pending", and shows MAP as the origin but no destination filled in yet, which has been the case for the past couple of days.

On a side note, I just realized the amount of bookmarks I have with the different trackers and websites is bordering on absurd haha. It's absolutely ridiculous how something as simple as tracking the scheduling/building/shipping of this vehicle has turned into the world's worst scavenger hunt, combined with CIA level code-breaking requirements.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Advertisement