First Name
Mindy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sequoia
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

I saw your data input for the 11/29 build week, is this correct? I see here that you had a build on the 11/15 build week.
I have (2) ordered.. The one I reserved in October of 2020 was 11/15 build week . I wanted to add the sasquatch package in August and the system wouldn’t let my dealer make any changes so they told me to reserve a second one and if I didn’t want it they would take it or we could sell the first one. So….long answer to your question is yes, I have an 11/15 build week and an 11/29 build week. I brought home the 11/15 build from the dealership today and I LOVE it.
Advertisement

LiveLongBread

Base
First Name
Milos
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade
Bronco
Base
I have been noticing that the ford tracker or the Bronco6g tracker is still showing up as built, haven’t received any new emails as of yet. But I’m sure all of you know that I have received my Bronco and picking it up on Monday. It came via convoy on Thanksgiving day. Was refreshing the palsapp every day. Idk if it’s just me but I would highly suggest using the palsapp after it has been built because Ford and Bronco6g tracker is delayed on my experience. Maybe it will work for some but for me this was my experience and received it a week early. Thank you everyone.

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Thank you all for the sticker payments so far. I have updated the 11/15 BW tracker with payments received. Tagging everyone who said they wanted a sticker but I still have not got a payment from. I realize it has been a holiday so no worries. I would like to have all payments completed by the end of day Tuesday 11/30.

• If you want to cancel or order less, please send me a PM to make sure I update accordingly.
  • If you can only send PayPal, please see me a PM and I will provide details. There is a surcharge involved so the cost will be a little more - PITA!
  • If I accidentally included you on he list and you paid, please send me a PM - sorry!

Cost
Sticker cost: $3.00 Each
Shipping: US Address = $1.00, Canada = $2.00

Payment
  1. Please calculate your cost (Example: 3 stickers plus US shipping = $10.00)
  2. Send payment to one of the two accounts below:
    1. Venmo account: @DR-SAS
  3. In the 'What's it for section' or 'message' section you must include the following or I will return the payment:
  • Bronco6G User Name
  • Shipping Name and Address
Shipping
Labels will ship by December 17th.

Questions
Please feel free to reach out to me via a DM.

Tracking
I will update the 11/15 BW tracker once I have your payment, address and once your stickers have shipped. There will not be tracking available for each shipment - this is cost prohibitive.

@sehurst1
@justabase
@balucipher
@GToddC5
@PCR
@Bertbronco
@bkfit
@TXAG96
@RoLyMa27
@HBTFD
@clhman
@SLDGHMR
@Sulleyy
@Steve
@Airstevo
@labronnoc
@Steggtiff29
@Ponyride302
@foxer2000
@Big Boss
@Zuck
@mmd6200
@fschael
@Griggul8r
@chelron
@Septimus
@Bacon
@Far From Sweetheart
@TonySTL
@cksov1
@hook1178
@slypops
@SmartyJones
@spaterick98
payment sent.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Still showing as "in production" modules popped on the 22nd.

What can I do next?

justabase

Big Bend
First Name
KC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Bronco
Big Bend
Still showing as "in production" modules popped on the 22nd.

What can I do next?
I think you just have to wait. A lot of people are in the same situation, including myself with a build date of 11/15, modules live same day/next day and stuck in “in-production” status. I don’t think it means anything other than we aren’t being informed of the status in real-time. It’s a bummer, but it’s most likely progressing.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Question, if I have a freight bill # in the palsapp does that mean I am shipped or still waiting to be shipped? I have null listed for destination name if that makes a difference.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Question, if I have a freight bill # in the palsapp does that mean I am shipped or still waiting to be shipped? I have null listed for destination name if that makes a difference.
Are you convoy on your window sticker? I’m listed as convoy and have the same pending status on palsapp, but being that I’m in western Canada I will be shipped by rail. Also have the null as well. So really doesn’t mean anything.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m in south Florida and looks like Bronco was transferred to something or other in Jacksonville. I’m not sure there’s additional tracking for me to follow so I may just have to rely on my dealer. 😳🙄

I texted him today to ask about financing and he says we are way out for that. I said my bronco is scheduled to be here next week! He had no idea.

BigJack

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Bronco
Big Bend
Mine looks the same. I think the freight bill just means that shipment was arranged but as far as i know that does not indicate it was shipped.

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Are you convoy on your window sticker? I’m listed as convoy and have the same pending status on palsapp, but being that I’m in western Canada I will be shipped by rail. Also have the null as well. So really doesn’t mean anything.
Yes Convoy to WV

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Mine looks the same. I think the freight bill just means that shipment was arranged but as far as i know that does not indicate it was shipped.
Thanks. Didn't want to get to excited over nothing. Only have a little bit left to go.🤞

DizzyD

Outer Banks
First Name
Susan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine looks like that also. Bronco is being shipped via Convoy and I have received a shipped email with estimated delivery.
But still very frustrating that I am unable to track its progress via palsapp!

Advertisement

Advertisement