First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 19 Raptor, 19 Corvette, 20 Range Rover
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my built email from Ford today. Had a 11/20 blend but was actually built 11/24. Heading to Arizona by Rail so we'll see when that actually happens. Estimated delivery date is 12/10-12/16.

JELAP

Outer Banks
First Name
Jill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Bronco
Outer Banks
Question, if I have a freight bill # in the palsapp does that mean I am shipped or still waiting to be shipped? I have null listed for destination name if that makes a difference.
Mine has been null pending since last Thursday or Friday. Blend date 11/17 - Mods Popped 11/18. No shipped email. A fellow 11/15 week build person with a 11/15 or 16 blend/built whose dealer is 10 miles from mine got hers delivered over night after it was built. Dying.

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

I think you just have to wait. A lot of people are in the same situation, including myself with a build date of 11/15, modules live same day/next day and stuck in “in-production” status. I don’t think it means anything other than we aren’t being informed of the status in real-time. It’s a bummer, but it’s most likely progressing.
At this point, I am just happy it's built.

Jose.S799929

Big Bend
First Name
Salazar
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion
Bronco
Big Bend
Mine says estimated delivery 12/15/21 haven’t gotten and shipped or built email trying go on a road trip before Christmas
3692273D-4358-4157-882B-E70866EA8EFD.png

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

@DrSquatch Paid through Venmo just now!

is anyone else seeing their rail car stuck in Blue Island, IL ? My car seems to be stuck for the past 4 days. UP taking the the week off?
Mine sat there for about a day before it moved, as did my dads. Weird it's sat there that long. Has it moved at all tonight? Maybe something is happening with another load on the train that's holding it up.

BigJack

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Bronco
Big Bend
Mine says estimated delivery 12/15/21 haven’t gotten and shipped or built email trying go on a road trip before Christmas
3692273D-4358-4157-882B-E70866EA8EFD.png
My estimated delivery is 12/5. I don't have a shipped email and the pizza tracker is still showing Built Awaiting Shipment.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

is anyone else seeing their rail car stuck in Blue Island, IL ? My car seems to be stuck for the past 4 days. UP taking the the week off?
From my autistic research of past experiences in rail shipping on here, it looks like it's a crapshoot if it gets stuck at either Gibson or blue island (or both) for a few days for sorting and getting connected to a train heading in the right direction

I managed to avoid all delays and got from MAP on the 19th to Omaha on the 26th. I hope it gets on a truck to Iowa sometime this week and I get to see my bronco very soon

Alexis England

Black Diamond
First Name
Alexis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford F350 dually 4WD
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jwredneck

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150, 1969 U14 EB, 1969 U15 EB
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine arrived in Blue Island Thanksgiving night at 7:00. As of this morning it was still there.

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's funny you mention this. I had a similar situation. I went to my dealer this past Wednesday and they were showing my rail car sitting in Ohio for three days. I talked with neighbor the next day, who works for CSX, and he was showing my rail car in Atlanta all of of sudden. Seems like the system may not update correctly all the time

Advertisement

Advertisement