Outer Banks
First Name
Tonia
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Bronco
Outer Banks
I'm still waiting on my to stop saying in production. Haven't had any changes. Blend date was 11/15 modules popped very early morning on 11/17. Nothing changed since. I did hear on another forum that there were airbag issues on some broncos in this build week. 😳
Advertisement

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Bronco
Outer Banks
Was stuck "in production" and then finally Ford "Built" email arrived this morning and said Delivery between 12/4 and 12/10.... tonight the Bronco6G tracker "Transit Date" updated to "07"... I'm about 4-5 hours from MAP.... fingers crossed!!

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Bronco
Base
Well, I just tracked my bronco and it says it has been shipped! @DrSquatch

Still no email stating it has been shipped, just me randomly checking the link that comes on the Ford status update emails.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is on her way to FL too
Built 11/16
Yours?
Where in FL? Mine is sitting in Miami waiting for a truck to get to West Palm Beach.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Bronco
Badlands
After previously updating this morning to Jan 6 2022 I decided to check again and found this... Noice. At least it's moving. Not sure it'll take 5 weeks to get here tho... guess I need to buy my guy for a rail at number in the morning. Lol
Screenshot_20211130-013744_Chrome.jpg

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Still looks like rail deliveries ship before convoy... But they can/do take much longer to arrive...
My convoy delivery, 3.5hrs from MAP, is still sitting, 2 weeks after being built.
Again, if you haven't heard, MAP will not allowed drivers on their property who haven't been fully vaccinated. This is reflectively new, AFAIK.
It's a bullshit policy, made worse by the fact Cassens (at least the branch for whom my friend drives) will no longer let ANY of their drivers work unless they're vaxxed, as of the 25th. For this particular branch, it means 18 drivers are sitting at home now, not working.
I assume it's likely the same for the rail workers and the US convoy side. 🤷🏻

Last edited:

Jordanyoung

Base
First Name
Jordan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Still looks like rail deliveries ship before convoy... But they can/do take much longer to arrive...
My convoy delivery, 3.5hrs from MAP, is still sitting, 2 weeks after being built.
Again, if you haven't heard, MAP will not allowed drivers on their property who haven't been fully vaccinated. This is reflectively new, AFAIK.
It's a bullshit policy, made worse by the fact Cassens (at least the branch for whom my friend drives) will no longer let ANY of their drivers work unless they're vaxxed. For this particular branch, it means 18 drivers are sitting at home now, not working.
I assume it's likely the same for the rail workers and the US convoy side. 🤷🏻
I’m in the same boat but I’m a little further away from MAP. But very pissed about the situation. I hope it doesn’t prolong the ETA….

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in the same boat but I’m a little further away from MAP. But very pissed about the situation. I hope it doesn’t prolong the ETA….
I dunno what's happening, but it's likely starting to back up.
Looks like they are prioritizing longer haul deliveries in the system over 1st in, 1st out.
Maybe this is to more efficiently load trucks to save trips. I know 1 particular order, much farther away than mine, built after me, got preliminary shipping info last week! But it was just preliminary. Dunno if he actually shipped yet? @K_Cradd ?

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Bronco
Badlands
Perpetual production......

large_groundhog_day_blu_ray10.0 (2).jpg

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Bronco
Badlands
What!? Still in production?? 11/15?? Wtf
Talked with my dealer yesterday and he shows it still in production as well. Very much annoyed by this predicament. Not sure what to make of it........

WuNgUn

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Talked with my dealer yesterday and he shows it still in production as well. Very much annoyed by this predicament. Not sure what to make of it........
Damn... When i was in production still, my dealer was showing "Produced" at least.
Yeah, something going on. QC hold back perhaps 🤷🏻

Advertisement

Advertisement