Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

How did you all use the map pinning? Thank you in Advance 🐺
Same on my end, called every 2 or so hours and drew my line on apple maps with a few x’s where it hung out for a bit. 😂

Far From Sweetheart

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Base
I have been tracking my rail car from MI to DE. It now says ground only. Does that mean it’s on a truck being transported to my dealer in PA??

lgendreau

Big Bend
First Name
Lyndsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mazda cx-9
Bronco
Big Bend
Still waiting to be delivered. Arrived and offloaded Friday at the rail yard 20 miles from dealer.
Stalking OVISS and I see this.. says color changed before my production date. LORD I HOPE NOT lol

anyways she’s just chilling at the railyard in Orlando, come home to mama 😅😩😩😩😩

2AE7CFF6-CCC5-4B50-8DEE-74630121859A.jpeg

Last edited:

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Bronco
Badlands

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Bronco
Base
Clubs

Bronco estimated delivery was first supposed to be by Dec 2, then tracker said by Dec 6, then e-mail last night now states Dec 7-13. Hoping it sticks this time - would like to have before Christmas.

cksov1

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mazda Miata, Dune Buggy
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I picked up our Bronco last night. Absolutely fantastic dealership experience. No games, no pressure to buy add-ons, NO ADM! I talked to the parts manager for a while (he has an FE) about some customizing I want to do and got on the road (with a full tank of gas). I had the 220,000 bonus points before I left and they said the other 42,000 should show up today.

The big takeaway for all of you who haven't taken delivery yet is ask about the $1000 customer satisfaction money!!! I did and my sales guy didn't know anything about it so he took me to the Sales Manager. I asked and he said Yeah, we can give you a $1000 to use towards accessories! Easiest grand I've ever made!

Here's the 1 pic I got at the dealership (with my wife and granddaughter).

IMG_1353.jpg

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco estimated delivery was first supposed to be by Dec 2, then tracker said by Dec 6, then e-mail last night now states Dec 7-13. Hoping it sticks this time - would like to have before Christmas.
Same here.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

11/15 BW Tracker updated this morning for anyone to edit. Stickers should be arriving this week and I hope to have them out by early next week!

JJ Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

So I picked up our Bronco last night. Absolutely fantastic dealership experience. No games, no pressure to buy add-ons, NO ADM! I talked to the parts manager for a while (he has an FE) about some customizing I want to do and got on the road (with a full tank of gas). I had the 220,000 bonus points before I left and they said the other 42,000 should show up today.

The big takeaway for all of you who haven't taken delivery yet is ask about the $1000 customer satisfaction money!!! I did and my sales guy didn't know anything about it so he took me to the Sales Manager. I asked and he said Yeah, we can give you a $1000 to use towards accessories! Easiest grand I've ever made!

IMG_1353.jpg
Great to read a positive dealership experience post. Looks awesome, enjoy!

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

11/15 BW Tracker updated this morning for anyone to edit. Stickers should be arriving this week and I hope to have them out by early next week!
My actual delivery was 12/2 if we are still updating the spreadsheet.

DaveMan

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMG_1353.jpg
Love the Cyber Orange (clearly the best color ;)).... congratulations.

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Bronco
Outer Banks
I lost track of bumps, but holy shit Ford is so good at just sucking every ounce of enjoyment out of this whole process. Was built 11/16, 5 or 6 delays later and now its 12/13. I guess I'll see you guys in January.

MP85

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

IMG_1353.jpg
Take $150 from that pile of cash and buy the guy a nice bottle of scotch. He deserves it. My recommendation would be Glen dronach 18yr (yum).