Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I wish I had time to read 330+ pages, has everyone got or close to getting their RiGs?
They're trickling in......you're in Michigan and thinking you should get yours sooner than the rest of us.

TXAG96

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Sulleyy sitting all handsome at the dealership before I picked him up🤩💜💙🥳

07969552-0E6F-4BC2-B3FD-82AEE992CB3C.jpeg

@DrSquatch put me down for a December 6th delivery if we’re still keeping up with the tracker!!
Poor Sully has 2 too many doors.....😉 send him back and stat over.

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Outer Banks
Mine is in Petersburg right now. Dealer called them and it has not been unloaded from the train car yet. He has already "marked it hot for delivery" with the road carrier.
If you are rail on yours, ask your dealer for your railcar number. I tracked mine from Ohio to Va. It got to Petersburg on Saturday night around 6pm. yours may be there too.
hoping the rest of us in Virginia Maryland are in the same boat - it pretty telling when you look at tracker that almost all Virginia broncos are NO for shipped and NO for delivered.

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Bronco
Big Bend
Well, I thought that before, but have accessed my WS and the date never changed. Interesting...

Several members were discussing this a week or so ago. I think we came to the conclusion that date at the bottom is the date you access it. Access it tomorrow and the date will be tomorrows date. And what you said makes sense, why would they be accessing your WS after your Bronco has shipped?

foxer2000

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CMAX
Bronco
Big Bend
hoping the rest of us in Virginia Maryland are in the same boat - it pretty telling when you look at tracker that almost all Virginia broncos are NO for shipped and NO for delivered.
Good thoughts to all the other VA and WV buyers, but mine's coming by truck, not rail. So once it ships, it'll be quick. But who knows when that will be.

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Bronco
Wildtrak
Fianly the waiting it over my baby is home

I want to say thanks for my sale person "Ashley Ballard" at Mullinax Ford New Symrna she was awsome and also the managment who help me during the process "Nick Mullin" you are also awsome.

No ADM ..... no BS

Best place to buy Ford

My baby only have 4 miles when i got it
It arrived at the dealership monday in late after noon and my awsome dealer call when the truck arrived.

FYI if you don't have a aswome dealer keep looking at the pizza tracker my status to change took 24hrs to upaded

20211207_185752.jpg

Last edited:

Hhanselman

Badlands
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Bronco
Badlands
1638911908988.jpeg

It’s here! Signing paperwork now!!! Arrived off the truck at 9am, been waiting at the port since Friday. So excited!!!
oh my gosh! It’s better than the one I test drove ages ago! Had to laugh at the dealership, they came at me a ways above of my price. I calmly reply wrong number and showed them my order, then they came back with some additional costs… shot those down as well. Got my original price plus taxes and licensing fees, thankfully the Bronco will be licensed for 4 years! They financed below my banks offer. No swag, and I still need to sort my Ford Bucks.

Overall i am just pumped! I ❤ It! Hope everyone gets their whip soon!

MP85

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

oh my gosh! It’s better than the one I test drove ages ago! Had to laugh at the dealership, they came at me a ways above of my price. I calmly reply wrong number and showed them my order, then they came back with some additional costs… shot those down as well. Got my original price plus taxes and licensing fees, thankfully the Bronco will be licensed for 4 years! They financed below my banks offer. No swag, and I still need to sort my Ford Bucks.

Overall i am just pumped! I ❤ It! Hope everyone gets their whip soon!
Was really tempted to get extended warranty. Glad I was able to control myself.

If you are interested in the warranty, make sure not to just go with their pricing. floodford.com has better pricing and the dealer will likely match.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Bronco
Base
Well I tracked the rail number given to me by the dealership and it initially said something like on flat car in hapeville Georgia, but I just checked it again today and now it's saying it's in Oakwood Michigan. I have no idea what's going on, but I got my shipped email on the 30th.

There's a chance maybe it was sitting on a rail car heading to Georgia and I just heard it wrong??? I checked it a few more times in between then and it said another town in Georgia but I could never find it via google maps.

My final arrival is supposed to be 17 December so it still has 10 days. It's being shipped with Norfolk Southern.

MP85

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Just for record keeping purposes and reference for those who are still waiting:

- Built email 11/16 on time
- shipped email 11/19
- off the line photo email on 11/24
- estimated delivery window was 12/5 to 12/11
- Rail route tracked starting 11/25 after getting rail number
- Arrived at final destination near Los Angeles Area mid day on 12/2
- Delivered to dealer around 11:30 AM 12/7; Dealer was awesome and called me right away instead of waiting for me to drive by and find it in the lot myself.

Good luck to all who are still waiting.

It's still hard for me to believe that I actually took delivery of my 2-door MIC top Badlands Sasquatch before Christmas. I've been walking out to the front of my house just to get a peak.

20211207_181646.jpg

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Bronco
Badlands
Built 11/17
Shipped 11/20
Update in IL on 11/28
Still waiting for final delivery to CO, expected date from ford was 12/2-8.
4D, badlands, 2.3, MT, soft

Pepper

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350, 2001 F250 Super Duty 7.3L Dsl
Bronco
Badlands
I am in the same boat different state! Mine is sitting in Columbia SC and hour away, awaiting to be trucked over! No information on when. My dealer has been awesome trying though, have to give them credit.

I’ve tried palsapp and the united road and neither have been any help. I even called my dealer today he didn’t answer the phone… I just need to be patient and find something else to focus on in the mean time! Don’t apologize! Thanks for commenting back, any feedback helps. Reminds me we’re all in the same boat!!

Far From Sweetheart

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Base
Stalking a truck on OVISS that I think MIGHT be picking mine up from the rail yard in the next day or two. I can't wait. Also noticed the date at the bottom of my window sticker changed to 12/6 but I dont know what that means.
I think I missed something. What is OVISS?