Badlands
First Name
Kim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Bronco
Badlands
Update. My stuck in production Bronco that I’m almost positive is now stuck at the rail yard had a 12/18 ETA, that turned into 1/8 and now as of today has bumped to 1/23. WTH is going on?!?! Now with one car after selling my truck over a month ago, my wife is about to loose it too! Gotta vent somewhere. Thanks @fordmotorcompany
Right there with ya. My 3rd delivery window is now 2/2-2/8. Original window was 12/9-12/15…
Advertisement

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Idk if I ever made it on the spreadsheet, but I’m still out here waiting as well 🙄
I don’t think you did make it on there. So I would say 10-11 including you. Some haven’t posted in here for a while so I usually removed them after a time.

Mwheeler337

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 camaro, bronco
Bronco
Wildtrak
Right there with ya. My 3rd delivery window is now 2/2-2/8. Original window was 12/9-12/15…
Same issue - my “2021” was supposed to deliver weeks ago and it keeps getting pushed. How are 2022’s being delivered? WTF Ford?! And no one can tell me anything except I’m “lucky” to have an est. delivery date....even though it keeps moving to the right.

BurtonB40

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Bronco
Wildtrak
Clubs

My delivery date got pushed on the tracker to 1/16. Not holding my breath though.

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL450
Bronco
Outer Banks
Received a text from my dealer that my FE has arrived! Coincidence or not it was 1 day after @Ford Motor Company reached out on BG6, offered to help and opened a case on my behalf. Appreciate the assist and look forward to meeting my Bronco tomorrow.
Well all I know that is it arrived in Crewe Virginia and is probably waiting to be picked up by ground - hope it doesn't sit in the rail yard as long as your did! Congrats!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Bronco
First Edition
Received a text from my dealer that my FE has arrived! Coincidence or not it was 1 day after @Ford Motor Company reached out on BG6, offered to help and opened a case on my behalf. Appreciate the assist and look forward to meeting my Bronco tomorrow.
This is great news! Soon, you'll be enjoying that new Bronco. Thanks for the support. :)

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Bronco
Badlands
So...I get this update this morning..and a call from my dealer telling me it will be next week sometime before I can pick it up as they have a dozen or so other vehicles ahead of me to PDI. Still waiting but oh so close.

Capture.JPG

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

20220113_104631.jpg

Got my 315/70 17 KO2's on today and I love them. I have a slight rub on the UCA at full lock but nothing that I can't live with until my spacers get here. The 2.3 7MT is very happy with them and I think the 4.7's definitely need a bigger tire than the stock 285s. Highway cruising seemed easier and my mpg actually went up?... I know, I'm just as surprised as you are. I'm not even sure if I know what the mpg's can be on this thing since North TX has been a wind tunnel since day 1 with the Bronco

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

So...I get this update this morning..and a call from my dealer telling me it will be next week sometime before I can pick it up as they have a dozen or so other vehicles ahead of me to PDI. Still waiting but oh so close.

Capture.JPG
95.6% spreadsheet delivered. @Kim_Rn what was your blend date? As it stands 100% delivered for 11/15, 11/17 and 11/18 going by the spreadsheet.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

20220113_104631.jpg

Got my 315/70 17 KO2's on today and I love them. I have a slight rub on the UCA at full lock but nothing that I can't live with until my spacers get here. The 2.3 7MT is very happy with them and I think the 4.7's definitely need a bigger tire than the stock 285s. Highway cruising seemed easier and my mpg actually went up?... I know, I'm just as surprised as you are. I'm not even sure if I know what the mpg's can be on this thing since North TX has been a wind tunnel since day 1 with the Bronco
Looks great! Did you also do a 1" level kit? Kinda looks like you did, but perspective is tough. If not, I wonder if the level kit would help, rather than using wheel spacers (I hate the idea and maintenance of these)

Advertisement

Advertisement