First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! Did you also do a 1" level kit? Kinda looks like you did, but perspective is tough. If not, I wonder if the level kit would help, rather than using wheel spacers (I hate the idea and maintenance of these)
I do have a 1" level. I'm not super excited about the maintenance on spacers and I may decide after a couple of weeks living with the rub to leave them off unless I'm going off road and need the clearance. The rub isn't horrible and worst case scenario I don't go full lock and have the turning radius of an average pickup.
20220113_124957.jpg

That's the only rub
Advertisement

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I do have a 1" level. I'm not super excited about the maintenance on spacers and I may decide after a couple of weeks living with the rub to leave them off unless I'm going off road and need the clearance. The rub isn't horrible and worst case scenario I don't go full lock and have the turning radius of an average pickup.
20220113_124957.jpg

That's the only rub
Thanks for the info. I also plan to selfsquatch my BL with 7MT, but will be getting aftermarket wheels and likely more aggressive tires if I can choose some that aren't too damn heavy. I'll use the stock setup for winter. I'll remember about the rub, and be sure to get the right offset on the wheels. I'm also very pleased to hear you like the 2.3/7MT with 35s. It definitely feels (to me) that there's plenty of power left to give over the stock 33s.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info. I also plan to selfsquatch my BL with 7MT, but will be getting aftermarket wheels and likely more aggressive tires if I can choose some that aren't too damn heavy. I'll use the stock setup for winter. I'll remember about the rub, and be sure to get the right offset on the wheels. I'm also very pleased to hear you like the 2.3/7MT with 35s. It definitely feels (to me) that there's plenty of power left to give over the stock 33s.
For sure, it almost seems happier than with the 33s.

A 30 offset like the sas would be perfect for you. I just really like these wheels for some reason

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Bronco
Badlands
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

For sure, it almost seems happier than with the 33s.

A 30 offset like the sas would be perfect for you. I just really like these wheels for some reason
Oh no doubt, those wheels are great. I wonder if you can get away with just a thin spacer and maybe longer lugs, so you don't have to worry about the separate torque maintenance of the thicker spacers?

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Oh no doubt, those wheels are great. I wonder if you can get away with just a thin spacer and maybe longer lugs, so you don't have to worry about the separate torque maintenance of the thicker spacers?
The torque maintenance really isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Just like when you do a level you want check everything every 500 miles or so for a while but once it's pretty well established that they're good to go you can just check on them every rotation. I do rotate tires a lot though, living on a gravel road it's always good to do some extra rotations.

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked up my Fuel Assault rims and 35” BF Goodrich KO2 tires today, can’t wait to see them on my Bronco on Saturday when they install the 2 inch lift.

Anyone have 35s on theirs and had to use a tail light extension or did the spare fit just fine?

Jhartman

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GL450
Bronco
Outer Banks
95.6% spreadsheet delivered. @Kim_Rn what was your blend date? As it stands 100% delivered for 11/15, 11/17 and 11/18 going by the spreadsheet.
I had an 11/15 blend date built 12/13 and I still have not received my bronco - I tracked it by rail to Crewe Virginia and its in the rail yard and now my tracker says delivery by 2/1. Huh?

cksov1

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Mazda Miata, Dune Buggy
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picked up my Fuel Assault rims and 35” BF Goodrich KO2 tires today, can’t wait to see them on my Bronco on Saturday when they install the 2 inch lift.

Anyone have 35s on theirs and had to use a tail light extension or did the spare fit just fine?
I put BFG KO2 35x12.5 on my OBX and the spare just clears the third brake light. It's close, but okay.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I had an 11/15 blend date built 12/13 and I still have not received my bronco - I tracked it by rail to Crewe Virginia and its in the rail yard and now my tracker says delivery by 2/1. Huh?
Tracker has you down as a 11/19 blend?

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Man this wait is so boring now that it’s been shipped and just waiting for it to arrive. Thinking of selling my truck tomorrow with 🤞🏼The Bronco shows up this weekend lol.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

It's snug with 315's but works. I did have to trim the bump stops on the tailgate though

Advertisement

Advertisement