Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Bronco
Badlands
Man this wait is so boring now that it’s been shipped and just waiting for it to arrive. Thinking of selling my truck tomorrow with 🤞🏼The Bronco shows up this weekend lol.
I sold my daily driver in June....and drove my 75 F250 till it snowed and have been on foot since thanksgiving. Thank goodness town is only a mile square. I pick mine up on Monday if I can find a ride the 100 miles to the dealer. Lots of offers actually to drive me there. Folks want to see it as much as I do.
Advertisement

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I sold my daily driver in June....and drove my 75 F250 till it snowed and have been on foot since thanksgiving. Thank goodness town is only a mile square. I pick mine up on Monday if I can find a ride the 100 miles to the dealer. Lots of offers actually to drive me there. Folks want to see it as much as I do.
I daily a service van, personal vehicle is basically my dog transporter lol.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Totally unrelated but I just booked a Airbnb a few miles from West Yellowstone over the fourth of July. Hoping to have the bronco up there for a trip to the park!

13fishman13

First Edition
First Name
Pat
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Sport, 1979 Bronco
Bronco
First Edition
Clubs

Yep, she made it. July 13, 2020 reservation and worth the wait. Outstanding dealer support and no games @Corwin Ford. No issues with price, points or related. Accessories next week then off to adventure.

9891B0C7-837A-4920-ACED-D3AE26F2C62B.png

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Bronco
Badlands
Totally unrelated but I just booked a Airbnb a few miles from West Yellowstone over the fourth of July. Hoping to have the bronco up there for a trip to the park!
Give me a shout if you have time.....a meet up would be good.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Bronco
Big Bend
Man registering this thing has been a royal pain in the ass. Il shut down all dmvs for two weeks then extended it, so went to currency exchange to do it power went out! Then went to another one and they screwed up the tax forms so waiting for them to call me back

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota RAV4, Base Squatch Ordered
Bronco
Base
Clubs

I’m definitely in the running for last delivery! Tracker still not working, so won’t be able to see if there will be another bump. There should be a prize for last B6G member in this build week group.

dtrobx

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer (wife)
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

I thought the same thing! But I still replaced them with 275/70/18 and OMG what a huge and amazing difference it makes!
I caved. Just bought the same KO2s. I couldn’t get your tires out of my head every time I looked at mine 😂. What did you do with the old ones? If you sold them how much for?

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Bronco
Outer Banks
Clubs

I caved. Just bought the same KO2s. I couldn’t get your tires out of my head every time I looked at mine 😂. What did you do with the old ones? If you sold them how much for?
Ha that's awesome! I sold them on Craigslist actually. A guy came and paid $550 for all 5 without the rims. I made out pretty good.

Financially its such a stupid thing to do. but trust me when i say its worth it. truck looks 100% better.

Advertisement

Advertisement