Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome. I guess we finally kicked Casey Jones off the train and got a new driver. Is this where we switch over to Union Pacific?
I believe this is the transfer point. I hope I can continue to track them after the transfer. On to SLC!

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Skidog So a little follow up from other posts... just. home so to tired to search. But surprise my dealer texted me (holy crap right!!) and confirmed my thoughts on why @ASlaugh wasn't able to see my rail car number.... My bronco was transferred to BNSF at Blue Island, IL. So the search is on... Now to figure out how to track on BNSF...

DividedSky

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in limbo since my modules went live on 11/29. I'm 549/1101 on 11/22 blend. Only thing I have is a trucking order to pick up my Bronco from the local rail yard and deliver to my dealership when the train arrives. There is no train car number listed in that trucking order yet. I'm thinking my baby hasn't left MAP.
I’m in the same boat. Modules popped late on 11/30 (11/23 blend) and since then absolutely nothing. Granger says they can only see that it seems to be built. Pizza tracker still says in production. It’s frustrating for sure.

CitizenEraser

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe this is the transfer point. I hope I can continue to track them after the transfer. On to SLC!
Here is a google earth map of our journey so far. Not the most direct route but finally heading in the right direction.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group Railcar Trackin

Sponsored

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This sux for sure. I've been going crazy trying to investigate and find any clues as to the status since last Monday. Two points of note: the Ford tracker has an estimated delivery date of 12/20, and my window sticker bottom date update yesterday to 12/7 after sitting at 11/30. This is what makes me think it is still in MAP with a quality issue or as a random QC sample for further inspection

I’m in the same boat. Modules popped late on 11/30 (11/23 blend) and since then absolutely nothing. Granger says they can only see that it seems to be built. Pizza tracker still says in production. It’s frustrating for sure.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I found a BNSF tracker online.... downside I learned that you have to be a customer to use.... So I called them, spoke with a nice gal with a great southern accent... be still my heart LOL.... at any rate.... unless you are a customer - there is no way to track through them. 😭.... So sadly, I will now have to really hassle my dealer and attempt to be patient.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Skidog So a little follow up from other posts... just. home so to tired to search. But surprise my dealer texted me (holy crap right!!) and confirmed my thoughts on why @ASlaugh wasn't able to see my rail car number.... My bronco was transferred to BNSF at Blue Island, IL. So the search is on... Now to figure out how to track on BNSF...
So at this time I've been in touch with my Ford Mgr and he doesn't have anything updated. So he's reaching out to his Ford Zone Mgr to find location for vehicle. BNSF is it!!!! Stay tuned.....

BroncoBuck

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some potential comfort/hope for everyone stressing about lack of communication/information: I'm an 11/22 blend date, modules popped on 11/29, and I received my built email on 12/2. Since that, I have heard nothing. No shipped email. No update to "shipped" in the tracker. No pictures of my vehicle from Ford. Yet, my dealer called this morning to let me know my Bronco has arrived (via convoy to Cleveland, OH). I pick it up today.

Fishtag

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Telsa Model Y, 2016 Acura MDX, 2035 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This sux for sure. I've been going crazy trying to investigate and find any clues as to the status since last Monday. Two points of note: the Ford tracker has an estimated delivery date of 12/20, and my window sticker bottom date update yesterday to 12/7 after sitting at 11/30. This is what makes me think it is still in MAP with a quality issue or as a random QC sample for further inspection
Don't know if this helps - my first window sticker had a date of 11/16. After reading your post I checked again. It now reads 12/1 which is when I received my shipped email. Maybe your 12/7 means it was shipped?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broncodude@

Broncodude@

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well… Bronco was delivered by rail to Mass but has been sitting there waiting to be delivered to dealer in NH. This tension is killing me… lol

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thinking this is the one. Got this from another post.
As far as i know, it's only a telephone service. Call 800-235-2352.
At first prompt, say LOCATION
At second prompt say CAR LETTERS ONLY, example, B-N-S-F
At third prompt say CAR NUMBERS ONLY, example, 1-2-3-4-5-6
At fourth prompt say DONE
Then wait for tracking info. Pro tip, speak super clearly.
Super easy.

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was my thought/hope as well. I get no Ford emails so I'm not expecting a built one. I was sorta hoping my rig was on a train and just no comms, but the sticker update makes that unlikely. I don't think they review stickers after shipping, or at least I haven't seen any posts about it
Don't know if this helps - my first window sticker had a date of 11/16. After reading your post I checked again. It now reads 12/1 which is when I received my shipped email. Maybe your 12/7 means it was shipped?

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it sitting at the rail yard in Spencer? It's not too far from me. Never realized that huge depot was there until this past week
Well… Bronco was delivered by rail to Mass but has been sitting there waiting to be delivered to dealer in NH. This tension is killing me… lol

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am the same way, except that tracker doesn't even work anymore. Only thing I have is checking my VIN on the pasapp site and it shows pending/null.

Are you convoy?
Nope-Rail down to Florida
Sponsored