Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks great but my ocd is killing me why in every pic of you notice on the platform the bronco sits on the line there is that clump of tape or trash on the ground in every pic lol . I’m just waiting on my bronco pic now where you 11/22 build week too
11/22 BW and built on the 24th

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chirp!

Ps..... how to you ad gifs to the post???? :ROFLMAO: :p

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok I was 421/1100 11/23, nothing popped today and no emails. Should I be concerned

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok I was 421/1100 11/23, nothing popped today and no emails. Should I be concerned
No sir...MAP works until 2am I think. We're up to 332 that we know of :-/

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No sir...MAP works until 2am I think. We're up to 332 that we know of :-/
I say this again… what happened to putting out like 1000+ cars a day? Did they all go have beers at lunch? Brunch? Maybe it’s field day??? 😂🤣😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I say this again… what happened to putting out like 1000+ cars a day? Did they all go have beers at lunch? Brunch? Maybe it’s field day??? 😂🤣😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I wish I knew the answer to that one lol! I saw a thread a bit ago about someone writing the executives about QC issues, and Ford called the person back today. I thought...well, guess that's what has slowed things down today!

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok I guess I’ll be up late again lol
I don't want another late night, haha! Hopefully your Bronco is born and then mine is shortly behind that.

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

seeing that it's been kinda quiet for mods... my guess is that we'll have a MASS update of mods popping and build emials late in the night - yes another late night. YAY!!

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish I knew the answer to that one lol! I saw a thread a bit ago about someone writing the executives about QC issues, and Ford called the person back today. I thought...well, guess that's what has slowed things down today!
All the expletives If that is true. My friends husband ordered my exact build and it was delivered today — which I’m ecstatic for but also makes me want to jab pencils in my eyeballs.. and to top it off, my husband lost his job. I’m fine. It’s fine. We’re all fine. Someone pass the vodka.

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All the expletives If that is true. My friends husband ordered my exact build and it was delivered today — which I’m ecstatic for but also makes me want to jab pencils in my eyeballs.. and to top it off, my husband lost his job. I’m fine. It’s fine. We’re all fine. Someone pass the vodka.
Ugh, I am so sorry to hear that! I hope your husband finds a better job soon. Not sure what line of work he's in, but I can keep an ear out (I'm in Houston area too). Too cliché to say "hang in there" after the wait we've all been through. I won't lie, I am a bit jealous that my fiancé's Bronco arrived in Pearland on Saturday. No idea where it's at now, but I do know it was emptied off the railcar yesterday evening (a whole 12 miles from dealership). Only slightly jealous as I legit reserved before him on opening night, and they built him first.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, I am so sorry to hear that! I hope your husband finds a better job soon. Not sure what line of work he's in, but I can keep an ear out (I'm in Houston area too). Too cliché to say "hang in there" after the wait we've all been through. I won't lie, I am a bit jealous that my fiancé's Bronco arrived in Pearland on Saturday. No idea where it's at now, but I do know it was emptied off the railcar yesterday evening (a whole 12 miles from dealership). Only slightly jealous as I legit reserved before him on opening night, and they built him first.
Oh, you’re a better person than I! 😂 I’d be ecstatic for him as well, but so jealous at the same time. Thankfully, my friend is in OKC so I won’t have to see them anytime soon. And thank you for the well wishes. He’s been with this company for 18 years and was basically forced to resign. Thankfully, he’s got a decent severance coming and is still getting his yearly bonus so he’s got some time to take a mental break and then start looking. I think he just felt like he was so loyal for so long and they disappointed him with how this all happened. But c’est La vie! It will be okay! And for now, I have a house husband! Ha! Kidding.. mostly.. he did get my car inspected and renewed my tags for me today so that was nice! I hope you get your car soon!! ❤
Sponsored