SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that many of us are anxious to track the shipment leg of our Bronco's I want to share something I learned today that provides the tracking via Convoy and from the train depot to final destination. I registered my VIN this morning and it showed me that my Bronco will be picked up at the Bencia, CA train depot and trucked to my dealer in Folsom at some point in time. It appears that . I also registered, so that I can get a notification when the Bronco is being picked up at the depot. For Convoy shipments, this should track the shipment from MAP in one place.

1. On you phone, go to https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
2. Enter your VIN and click "I am not a robot" box
3. It should provide a Load Number and the Dealer Destination
4. Proceed to register email below and you should be set to receive your delivery receipt.

Note: I had to use my phone to access the registration screen. It would not work through my PC.

I was able to speak with a United Road rep and had a funny conversation about all of the insane people calling to track their Broncos. He said, please don't call us, we can't do anything to prioritize your shipment, and Ford has already paid for an "expedite." Way to go Ford!
I'm able to get a table with my load number, VIN and dealership, and I was able to expose the "register email" link by adjusting the size of my browser window. However, it fails to register my email and there's nothing else I can interact with on screen. I'm assuming this only works once it's been shipped?
Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that many of us are anxious to track the shipment leg of our Bronco's I want to share something I learned today that provides the tracking via Convoy and from the train depot to final destination. I registered my VIN this morning and it showed me that my Bronco will be picked up at the Bencia, CA train depot and trucked to my dealer in Folsom at some point in time. It appears that . I also registered, so that I can get a notification when the Bronco is being picked up at the depot. For Convoy shipments, this should track the shipment from MAP in one place.

1. On you phone, go to https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
2. Enter your VIN and click "I am not a robot" box
3. It should provide a Load Number and the Dealer Destination
4. Proceed to register email below and you should be set to receive your delivery receipt.

Note: I had to use my phone to access the registration screen. It would not work through my PC.

I was able to speak with a United Road rep and had a funny conversation about all of the insane people calling to track their Broncos. He said, please don't call us, we can't do anything to prioritize your shipment, and Ford has already paid for an "expedite." Way to go Ford!
Thanks so much. It will give me something to do today.I’m a 11:24 so I will have to wait a bit longer.

Last edited:

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
they will more then likely the mods will kickoff tonight that's what happened with mine

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be real nice to know where the production currently stands. I have to assume we’re in the 11/24 builds now…but where?

Hopefully we’ll know more during or after the evening shift.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be real nice to know where the production currently stands. I have to assume we’re in the 11/24 builds now…but where?

Hopefully we’ll know more during or after the evening shift.
Im with you on your assumption! 🤞🏽

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could be time to pay attention to the 12/6 build week group to see if they are getting delay notices, or if there aren’t any window stickers printed for the early part of the week. That was our clue that the 11/22,23 and 24ers were pushed to the 11/29 BW.

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm able to get a table with my load number, VIN and dealership, and I was able to expose the "register email" link by adjusting the size of my browser window. However, it fails to register my email and there's nothing else I can interact with on screen. I'm assuming this only works once it's been shipped?
You can register at any time. I had to go on my phone to register, and I saw a post where someone else had to do the same. If you have a load number, then Ford has already contracted your shipping with United Road. They have no idea when the Bronco will actually arrive at their facility.

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still no build email, my pizza tracker used to say 12/29/21 end date now it says 12/25 but still in production not built. seems like its built but Ford is playing hide an seek with the build email i guess!

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco pickup checklist:
OWNER CHECKLIST for DELIVERY (OCD)
**Revision 1** 11/30/21

Ford Pass Rewards Points:
200,000 for MOD to MIC roof
11,000 User Appreciation Points
20,000 Early Reservation Holder
42,000 New Vehicle Purchase
1,100 converting before March 19th

Customer Satisfaction Funds: $1,000. Have your dealer go to the FDAD CLAIM PAGE on the Dealers Bronco Dashboard, if they dont know about it.

Bronco Swag Bag (first 100 Bronco orderer)

Extended Warranty: Floodfordesp.com. 8 yrs 100,00 miles. $1600 to Flood for 8/100,000. $200 deductible. Can use Ford Pass Points (see FAQs.)

Items to check (based on Bronco6g OP feedback):
Pulley rub/ proximity next to radiator hose
Coolant hose clamp tight
Battery terminals tight (negative loose)
MIC Hardtop rough/sharp edges, gaps, leaks, roof rattles, popping from guide pins, latches...especially seal in middle
MIC panels all match in color, not two-tone
Soft top frame rubbing, seal alignment, fitment
Test all roof latches (some missing)
Check seat stitching and ensure seats match
Check seatbelt webbing for defects
Interior and trunk lights/bulbs work
Roll all windows up at once
Check window auto-drop for excessive snag/wobble
No license plate mounting (if mounting alternate location)
Owners Manual and Tool kit in glovebox
Tailgate hinge area and fuel door has paint issues
Any TSBs/ Service Alerts? A-pillar leak TSB: 21-2403
Paint bubbles/paint defects
Missing paint in door jambs/door brackets (may need to remove doors to see hinges in jambs), tailgate, fuel door
Body panel alignment
Hood dents on pax side caused by excessive panel bond on cross bars
Whistling mirrors
Sound deadening installed (hardliner)
Check underneath for corrosion
Check for transport damage
Check for rail dust (small specs of rust that will corrode). Must be clay barred off and repainted, or try iron/rust remover
Fluids all full (oil, washer, brake)
Confirm SEVEN Quarts of oil filled, not six. It's a 7 qt pan with a 6 qt dipstick. Ref:
https:///forum/threads/bronco-team-engineering-confirms-7-0-quarts-for-2-7l-engine-oil-change-is-correct.29047/
Full tank of gas (we paid for it!)
Door bags
Strut on back window unglued from hardtop (why not drilled in??)
Check all three bolts in the fuse box for looseness
Alternator belt installed backwards (smooth side against pulley)
Transfer case wire harness rubbing against drive shaft (missing plastic clamp)
Mismatched rollbars...holes drilled on one, but not the other
Ensure all cameras work

tgoodchild17

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Explorer, 15 XC60, 18 GTI, 87 325i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know what is happening, but when I put in my VIN and order number into the pizza tracker or the Ford tracker is now has errors. Pizza tracker says "null" and Ford tracker is saying i have an incorrect VIN/Order. Anyone else experience this? I hope that it is just a glitch in the system. BTW I can still view my window sticker
Sponsored