Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a great list, I can see the pilot in you.
Haha! I can’t take credit for it. I should’ve said that I copied and pasted the list.
But, thank you! ❤

stras27

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that have shipped... was their any correlation between the transit date and the shipping date. I was built last Wednesday and no shipping information yet. I am going by convoy and palsapp isn't populated and I know to be patient but anyone got anything?

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that many of us are anxious to track the shipment leg of our Bronco's I want to share something I learned today that provides the tracking via Convoy and from the train depot to final destination. I registered my VIN this morning and it showed me that my Bronco will be picked up at the Bencia, CA train depot and trucked to my dealer in Folsom at some point in time. It appears that . I also registered, so that I can get a notification when the Bronco is being picked up at the depot. For Convoy shipments, this should track the shipment from MAP in one place.

1. On you phone, go to https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
2. Enter your VIN and click "I am not a robot" box
3. It should provide a Load Number and the Dealer Destination
4. Proceed to register email below and you should be set to receive your delivery receipt.

Note: I had to use my phone to access the registration screen. It would not work through my PC.

I was able to speak with a United Road rep and had a funny conversation about all of the insane people calling to track their Broncos. He said, please don't call us, we can't do anything to prioritize your shipment, and Ford has already paid for an "expedite." Way to go Ford!
For those that have shipped... was their any correlation between the transit date and the shipping date. I was built last Wednesday and no shipping information yet. I am going by convoy and palsapp isn't populated and I know to be patient but anyone got anything?
have you tried this other method I quoted yet?

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
still no build email, my pizza tracker used to say 12/29/21 end date now it says 12/25 but still in production not built. seems like its built but Ford is playing hide an seek with the build email i guess!
My sticker changed the same as yours.Mine is also back at 11/25

Reactions: JAC

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correction. My WS now reads 11/29
Interesting... everything "tracker" wise for me shows 11/25 for WS's and zero updates on anything else.

Can only hope to wake up in the AM with lots of updated info - I'm on my weekend now so it's pretty much shot as I'll be staring at this screen attempting to manifest info like popped mods and build/shipped emails! 😆

time for a Bourbon.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you checked out Unitedroad.com (it has to be registered on your phone)

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting... everything "tracker" wise for me shows 11/25 for WS's and zero updates on anything else.

Can only hope to wake up in the AM with lots of updated info - I'm on my weekend now so it's pretty much shot as I'll be staring at this screen attempting to manifest info like popped mods and build/shipped emails! 😆

time for a Bourbon.
I don’t know how much more of this I can take!! So silly. I need to sleeeeeep!
Tomorrow will be a wonderful day. Open up the corral and let the Broncos run🐴🐴🐴

Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know how much more of this I can take!! So silly. I need to sleeeeeep!
Tomorrow will be a wonderful day. Open up the corral and let the Broncos run🐴🐴🐴
Agreed!! I’m by no means an anxious person. But holy hell this process now that we’re at the end is madness!

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed!! I’m by no means an anxious person. But holy hell this process now that we’re at the end is madness!
And you know it not over until we’re sitting inside of our Broncos. It still has to get to us. Deep breath…..we have a train ride ahead of us 🤪😎🐴🙏🤦🏽‍♀️

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The tracker is working again...no change for me.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And you know it not over until we’re sitting inside of our Broncos. It still has to get to us. Deep breath…..we have a train ride ahead of us 🤪😎🐴🙏🤦🏽‍♀️
True true… like the day I received my vin a huge weight was lifted…. And when mods pop and build email comes in, another weight will lift. Can literally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has there been any inside news or insight on why so few number has been produced each day? It seems far far below expected output.
Sponsored