Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Computer skills lacking here. How do I save my info into the spreadsheet? Unless somebody wants to enter it for me? 11/17 notified of blend. Blend date "was" 11/24 - actual built was 12/2. Rotation #4464. The rest of the info is in my signature.
someone got you updated
Sponsored

bkyle

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum 2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine just started working and now shows built date (12/01)and estimated delivery date (12/26)
It is weird, it quit working in chrome a week ago but worked in firefox and now its backwards again. Works in chrome but not firefox.

I don't know anything anymore except I am one day closer to having it. It has only been 507 days since reservation but who's counting?

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got built email the next day (11/30) and shipped email two days later (12/2). I spoke to the dealership today and they said it shipped 12/1 and the norm has been 3 weeks from MAP to their lot. He also gave me the rail car info! I'm literally a kid at Christmas LOL
Three weeks to the lot isn't bad, I don't think I'll be able to last that long..... I imagine stalking the rail yard to watch it get off loaded! LOL

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Three weeks to the lot isn't bad, I don't think I'll be able to last that long..... I imagine stalking the rail yard to watch it get off loaded! LOL
Right! I know the rail yard is where my Bronco will be transferred to the hauler. There is higher ground overlooking it, so I am considering the 90 minute drive and bringing my binoculars and telescope to see if I can see it being unloaded. [sick]

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to create a user account at MyUPRR (Union Pacific) so that I can watch the train car progress. Still sitting in Ohio since 4:40 am (50 miles south of MAP).

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bandit958
Mods have populated. THIS LAST ON OUR SPREADSHEET AND 877/880.
Best of luck to the 11/29 folks!

Bmerrion1391

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm feeling impatient.... 11/23 blend 12/1100, mods popped on Tuesday morning, Built email on Wed morning.. still no shipped email or update on the tracker.. It's a convoy shipment so i tried the palsapp, but it just shows status pending. We have waited this long, why is this last little bit so excruciating?

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm feeling impatient.... 11/23 blend 12/1100, mods popped on Tuesday morning, Built email on Wed morning.. still no shipped email or update on the tracker.. It's a convoy shipment so i tried the palsapp, but it just shows status pending. We have waited this long, why is this last little bit so excruciating?
did you try the united road link provided earlier in this thread?

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Bandit958
Mods have populated. THIS LAST ON OUR SPREADSHEET AND 877/880.
Best of luck to the 11/29 folks!
Well done 11/22. All of us 12/1 builds were watching your path. Thanks for reporting out it’s been a lot fun. Hope everyone gets their rigs soon.

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to create a user account at MyUPRR (Union Pacific) so that I can watch the train car progress. Still sitting in Ohio since 4:40 am (50 miles south of MAP).
I need to do this!!
I don’t have enough tabs open that need refreshing!:p

what’s the link, please?

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh wise and helpful 11/22 build week colleagues, I know the way to track a shipment for rail is different than the convoy but does anyone know the process that gets the bronco onto the train. Do they load them at MAP on the rail cars or do they haul them to a place where they are loaded? And how do I know if it’s been put on a rail car. My dealer isn’t terribly helpful. Nice guys but they don’t ever know much. They tell me that I know what they know but I kind of doubt that as they are paying for this car before I am so I’d think they’d know where the vehicle is.

Last edited:

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco is sitting on the same train, hope it gets moving soon.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh I can’t follow the train I’m just gonna sit back and wait and smoke some cigars, drink some bourbon til I get the call from my dealer
Sponsored