SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do I not know how to find what rail car I am on and track it????
Can someone help me out?
Pretty sure your dealer has access to the rail car info -- if they're unfamiliar with where to find it, I think if they print a new DORA for your order it would be on there? I don't think there's any way for us to find our rail car without contacting the dealer, but after you have the car number you can track it using the automated phone systems and what not.
Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same situation here. Built 11/29 and other than mods popping that day, I'm in complete radio silence. Now my VIN is unrecognized everywhere. I hope she's okay 😕
Mine was built the night of the 29th and it still hasn’t shipped. I’m sure they took a day or two to add the roof rack and do quality inspection. I only live two hours from Wayne Mi and I’m so impatient now! Estimated delivery 12/7-12/13. I wonder if it thinks about me as much as I think about it? Lol

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello, 11/15' er here, saw this post, I am currently tracking on Norfolk Southern. FYI, those updates are 9/10 past tense.

Sharing...

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked

How do I not know how to find what rail car I am on and track it????
Can someone help me out?

RyanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same situation here. Built 11/29 and other than mods popping that day, I'm in complete radio silence. Now my VIN is unrecognized everywhere. I hope she's okay 😕
Same for me. Mods popped 11/29 and now my VIN is no longer recognized.

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, 11/15' er here, saw this post, I am currently tracking on Norfolk Southern. FYI, those updates are 9/10 past tense.

Sharing...

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked
Thank you SO much!!!!

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, I'm basically a loaded Badlands with a tow package (see signature). I guess I would just feel better knowing it was built or shipped officially. I may end up being surprised by a call from my dealer around Christmas, and that would be awesome.

I'm not upset or anything, just living vicariously through you cool kids that are getting built and shipped emails. I want to be one of the cool kids, too - lol.
I'm with you; the only way I know mine was built is my mods popped, but all of my trackers show no changes since before my build. Also, my trackers seem to be screwed up now. The Ford vehicle order tracking shows no changes and the Pic of the vehicle is a silhouette now instead of a color picture. The tracker I believe everyone calls the pizza tracker when I click Load Vehicle information, it shows a red error of "Can't Retrieve This" and a red word "VIN" under the VIN box, as though the VIN is incorrect, it's not, I've checked a dozen times. Probably my RACE RED BADLANDS looked so cool someone couldn't help but to take it out for a spin and totaled it, then Ford erased that VIN number...😜😲

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hold tight.... Anytime now!!!
Hopping the tracker wouldn't load for me earlier. Also it's got to make a run for the border so it needs to be sneaky 😉

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm with you; the only way I know mine was built is my mods popped, but all of my trackers show no changes since before my build. Also, my trackers seem to be screwed up now. The Ford vehicle order tracking shows no changes and the Pic of the vehicle is a silhouette now instead of a color picture. The tracker I believe everyone calls the pizza tracker when I click Load Vehicle information, it shows a red error of "Can't Retrieve This" and a red word "VIN" under the VIN box, as though the VIN is incorrect, it's not, I've checked a dozen times. Probably my RACE RED BADLANDS looked so cool someone couldn't help but to take it out for a spin and totaled it, then Ford erased that VIN number...😜😲
You are seeing exactly the same things as me. Good to know I'm not alone in this. We are in this together and hoping for the best!!

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same boat. Mods popped 11/30. No emails to say built or shipped. I did get email from Ford with my VIN and production week, so I am not one of those who has never gotten an email from Ford at any point.
Me to. I’ve had no problems with ford sending me emails. I’ve gotten every on I think that has gone out. The spread sheet does show that very few 11/24 blends have received built emails so we are not alone

Sponsored

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm likely on your rail car, would you be willing to share the #?
Mine may be going with yours. Mine will be going to Modesto, CA although I don't have anything showing it has been built except Mods have popped yesterday morning or the night before.🤞

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in the same boat as you right now and I feel your frustration. My build included the tubular steps, so I'm wondering if my order had to be sent to the mod shop in order to get these installed. I was looking through some of the window stickers, trying to find orders that also had steps. I then looked the user names up on the tracking spreadsheet and I noticed that none of the orders that I found with steps have received an "built" email yet, or this may be due to other factors like not updating the spreadsheet.
Also wonder the same, along with the Wildtrak having to get that hood decal. Still waiting for that built email.

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are seeing exactly the same things as me. Good to know I'm not alone in this. We are in this together and hoping for the best!!
I know it seems silly to be so anxious about all of this, but here we are.😜

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine may be going with yours. Mine will be going to Modesto, CA although I don't have anything showing it has been built except Mods have popped yesterday morning or the night before.🤞
According to Ford, it shipped 2 days ago so unless, they are marking "shipped" as being somewhere near a rail car. But with their history, it's entirely possible.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs