First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BNSF is Burlington Northern Santa Fe railroad - they serve the "west" have similiar routes as UP.
Im on it!!!!!
Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah yes, then we are for sure in the same boat. I hope you get your picture today!! I was convinced we weren’t getting them after the delays so it was a nice surprise. I’ll be happy to get her in person!
Have you decided if you’re getting seat covers for the MGV? I live in Houston and I worry about swamp butt after sitting on them in the summer 😂🤣 I like the carharrt ones on fords accessories site but wish they didn’t have the C logo on them. Part of me wants to go totally retro and order the 70’s wooden bead seat covers lol
I like the way you think! No seat covers yet. Changing out the chrome Bronco on the back and taking off my stickers on the rt and lt doors and replacing with the old school Bronco script! Going black on the badging

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called CSX tracking again and same update as last time. Should I switch to calling UP? I wonder? I was under the impression CSX would track the entire time regardless
I had a hard time working the automated phone with UP. Im not sure how they want our letters and numbers. Maybe once again Bronco brain has returned🤪

Sponsored

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in limbo since my modules went live on 11/29. I'm 549/1101 on 11/22 blend. Only thing I have is a trucking order to pick up my Bronco from the local rail yard and deliver to my dealership when the train arrives. There is no train car number listed in that trucking order yet. I'm thinking my baby hasn't left MAP.
Is there anyone else here who hasnt received built email and the pizza tracker still says "in production"?

11/24 blend date 451/880

CitizenEraser

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the way you think! No seat covers yet. Changing out the chrome Bronco on the back and taking off my stickers on the rt and lt doors and replacing with the old school Bronco script! Going black on the badging
I’m changing the badges for the script too. I want to change the bronco logo to the dead bronco skeleton one in all black.. thinking I want to have the ford logo painted black as well.

StormtrooperS225

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im waiting on mine also 🐴😎
Don't think I think I will get one because I live in the dead zone of ford communication. But I hope all you down in south get yours :D

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m changing the badges for the script too. I want to change the bronco logo to the dead bronco skeleton one in all black.. thinking I want to have the ford logo painted black as well.
I saw the Dead Bronco. Pretty cool! Make sure whatever you switch to are sticky not clips!

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw the Dead Bronco. Pretty cool! Make sure whatever you switch to are sticky not clips!
I did just read you can’t use the neoprene covers on heated seats if you got that option. Who knew?!

bkyle

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum 2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only photo I have...seeing the next build group getting their shipped and built emails already.

1638973663913.png
I am the same way, except that tracker doesn't even work anymore. Only thing I have is checking my VIN on the pasapp site and it shows pending/null.

Are you convoy?

bkyle

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Platinum 2000 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in the same situation, had a blend of 11/24 and it says "in production" on 12/1 and nothing has changed, no emails saying it's been built or shipped...my Modules have been populated which is good.
I called my dealership and they told me it has "been produced" and the estimated delivery window is 12/23-12/29 and according to them that is a conservative window. I'm out in Houston, TX
Same here. Delivery window 12/21-12/28 and I am in Missouri. Maybe all of us are on the same truck and we do not have a driver?

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was in Walbridge OH, Then Cincinnati OH to Louisville KY then back to Cincinnati then to Potterburg Ohio and and now Chicago IL. You would think these broncos were just running wild in the mid-west.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group Screenshot (165)
Sponsored

Last edited: