BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is BNSF? I think I’m Chicago they go to their prospective shippers like mine coming to TX should go Union Pacific if I’m not mistaken? I ordered mine from my husbands sales guy in his hometown 2.5 hours from here lol so I still have to drive once it gets there. I’m going to make the fasted trip to Austin of my life!
It could go UP or BNSF
Sponsored

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone else have a all new outlook when being caught by a train? I just can't get over thinking, "there may be a Bronco on there somewhere". Maybe it's just me

Jweb12

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was 545/880 on 11/24 and showed built 12/1. Since then it has been radio silence other than the email saying that the vehicle delivery is between 12/4 and 12/10. All of the trackers no longer work with my VIN so that is a bit disappointing. Drove thru the dealers lot in hopes that I would see my vehicle, but nothing. It amazes me the number of people who are getting their vehicles and I am only 10 miles from the plant. I have no faith that I will see my vehicle by the dates provided. The dealer has been no help is finding up why the vehicle has not been loaded on a truck yet.
Same for me. Palsapp said dispatched on the 7th. The pizza tracker said shipped that same night. I live 2hours away. I expected to hear from my dealer and nothing. The trackers aren’t working for me at the moment either. Hopefully I’ll hear something today? Maybe our vehicles are headed out today? Here’s hoping!

Blood_and_Mud

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Same for me. Palsapp said dispatched on the 7th. The pizza tracker said shipped that same night. I live 2hours away. I expected to hear from my dealer and nothing. The trackers aren’t working for me at the moment either. Hopefully I’ll hear something today? Maybe our vehicles are headed out today? Here’s hoping!
My Palsapp also says dispatched December 8. I have no idea what this means!

tgoodchild17

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Explorer, 15 XC60, 18 GTI, 87 325i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now mine is saying dispatched Dec 8, pizza tracker is not working. Lets hope that they make it to the dealer today.

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wish, still sitting at MAP...no built email, still in-production on tracker. Almost ready to cancel my F-150 Lightning order if this continues. This has been the worse experience ever.
This doesn't indicate where your Bronco is, but at least you can see that the shipping order has been complete through United Road. I've see a lot of posts where people in your situation all of a sudden receive a call from their dealer that there Bronco has arrived. Here's to hoping that that happens to you as well, soon.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639049901240

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update: I am certain that @Robertriley will get a new ETA once UPRR reschedules. @CitizenEraser and I lost a week from the original ETAs due to all of the transfers with CSX.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639050415313

Hopefully, no more delays after this!

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This doesn't indicate where your Bronco is, but at least you can see that the shipping order has been complete through United Road. I've see a lot of posts where people in your situation all of a sudden receive a call from their dealer that there Bronco has arrived. Here's to hoping that that happens to you as well, soon.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639050415313
Thank you, I really hope that is the case.

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pizza Tracker showed that mine shipped last night. Then, this morning the tracker would not update. Since I live only about 4 hours away I thought it might show up this morning,
Now I'm at work, tried it again and it shows that it has been delivered. I should expect a call today at some point.

WooHoo!

Good luck folks.

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639053134741

thestanz

Black Diamond
First Name
stanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hoping to see lots of deliveries next week (incl. mine). I am in CT. Surprisingly low number of Broncos in our build week headed to the Northeast. Maybe that is typical? I counted only 9. Hoping the ones on there are active and update the sheet.

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another update with new ETA. Not looking good for Christmas now. :(
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639054968846

tgoodchild17

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Explorer, 15 XC60, 18 GTI, 87 325i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looked at the JCT tracker this morning and it said that the vehicle had been delivered. A quick 2 mile drive to the dealership and look what I found...
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group IMG_0020

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone hook a brother up with a rail car tracking update ttgx702220 please and thank you

Reactions: Lai

CitizenEraser

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another update with new ETA. Not looking good for Christmas now. :(
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group IMG_0020
Ouch! I knew that week-long Tour de Ohio was going to cost us but that double ETA slip is a punch in the gut.

But seriously, thanks for including me in all your tracking updates. I sure do appreciate it. @ASlaugh

dougiefresh

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hoping to see lots of deliveries next week (incl. mine). I am in CT. Surprisingly low number of Broncos in our build week headed to the Northeast. Maybe that is typical? I counted only 9. Hoping the ones on there are active and update the sheet.
I'm in MA but I'll be picking up in NY. I'll definitely be updating the spreadsheet as new information comes in. Wasn't able to get a rail car number so I'm stuck waiting for my dealer's notification that my Bronco has arrived.
Sponsored