Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Further delayed! I always thought the railroad took pride in being on-time.
@TxBadlands You have a train now, and it is headed to Arlington, ETA 12/13 @04:34. Then will transfer to another train to Houston.
1639267130672.png
@ASlaugh does your account give any information on TTGX851115 beyond "its been sad and anxious in Blue Island, IL for 3 days, without an ETA and losing hope of ever moving again?" Asking for a friend😉 Thank you!
Sponsored

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seemed like there was one day where a bunch of assembly line photos dropped, then nothing. Is there a point where it will be expected just not to get one?
Some folks have reported receiving thier bronco then getting assembly line photo a couple weeks afterwards...

CitizenEraser

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer is 15 minutes away from the arrival spot of the train. Does anyone have an idea on how long Broncos will sit before picked up for transport?
Our other bronco arrived to rail yard on a Saturday, but not unloaded from rail car until Monday or tuesday afternoon. Dealer received the following Saturday (7 days after local arrival) and we purchased a couple of hours later. Distance was within 15 miles too.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ASlaugh does your account give any information on TTGX851115 beyond "its been sad and anxious in Blue Island, IL for 3 days, without an ETA and losing hope of ever moving again?" Asking for a friend😉 Thank you!
Sorry, No. I can only track Union Pacific and the same CSX access they you have.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys left without me!
I know, so close. Especially since we waited around so long. Some things don't make sense, but then I don't run a railroad. Let's hope yours doesn't take as long and can catch up by SLC.

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know, so close. Especially since we waited around so long. Some things don't make sense, but then I don't run a railroad. Let's hope yours doesn't take as long and can catch up by SLC.
What is odd is that even though there is no update the eta keeps moving at the same time all of yours does with the same day. Who knows

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last update for the night. Let's pray for our fellow build weekers that are still stuck at MAP.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639287285667

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is odd is that even though there is no update the eta keeps moving at the same time all of yours does with the same day. Who knows
If you think about it, it only takes about 3 days non-stop to make the trip. They can run all night. We still have 7 days on the calendar, so there is 4 days of wait time that will allow consolidating. @CitizenEraser drops off in Utah, so we'll have room for ya.

Last edited:

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It you think about it, it only takes about 3 days non-stop to make the trip. They can run all night. We still have 7 days on the calendar, so there is 4 days of wait time that will allow consolidating. @CitizenEraser drops off in Utah, so we'll have room for ya.
I’m on MNS
It you think about it, it only takes about 3 days non-stop to make the trip. They can run all night. We still have 7 days on the calendar, so there is 4 days of wait time that will allow consolidating. @CitizenEraser drops off in Utah, so we'll have room for ya.
im on MNSNP 10 supposed to leave at 2:00 am ish on 12/12. So I’m right behind you assuming no delays beyond 2 am!

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are finally moving! Three Broncos on a train head west!!!! Left at 20:45.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639287285667
Woohooo!! Look at all these west coast bound broncos traveling together!!

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seemed like there was one day where a bunch of assembly line photos dropped, then nothing. Is there a point where it will be expected just not to get one?
It seems like the pattern has been either you get the built photo a week after it’s built, or you don’t get it until after you purchase. It also seems to line up with folks who got swag and ford communication emails, and who didn’t. Probably down to how dealers input the orders, unfortunately.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like my railcar has gotten past the last big hub on its way to me — it’s just west of Albuquerque, NM as of 15min ago! Fingers crossed it makes it into Arizona by the morning
Sponsored