Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ASlaugh any updates on the rail cars this evening? I kept waiting for my ovvis account to show some movement but nada yet. Curious if I at least made it to Herne or San Antonio tonight.

I did get a quote on trading my car with the dealership today. Not too shabby. Should drop my car payment down on the bronco Significantly or at least allow me to take a lower loan period and pay it off quicker. So that’s good news! Of course, now I’m praying I don’t get into any fender benders between now and pick up.. though I probably just jinxed myself right? Shit.
Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am SOOO busy this week, and my assistant is out another day. I am really concerned about how my production will be haha. I promise, I will stop everything I am doing to go get my Bronco when she hits the dealership though.

P.S. Be prepared for lots of pointing, smiles and pictures when yours arrive. You'll feel like a celebrity driving around in your new Bronco. We took the FE yesterday, and it was so funny watching everyone around us...and kinda scary since others drive poorly while staring.
Sounds like I’m going to need a new pair of fancy sunglasses! 😂🤣😂🤣 I can only imagine the attention in Houston! My husband keeps asking me if we’re driving the bronco down to corpus for Christmas and I can’t decide if I’m okay with the dogs being in it for a long trip that quick after getting it. 😬 what if one yacks?! Oh the horror..

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is sitting in a railyard in New Orleans just waiting for a truck. Just a couple of hours down the road. :(
Same! Mine is in the rail yard waiting Amarillo, TX. 3 hrs to the dealer! Almost there!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer says mine is currently in Blue Island, Illinois with no train car number (as of Friday). He think's its at a junction point there waiting for something. Final destination is in Mesa, AZ.

If anyone thinks they can get more details today my VIN is 1FMEE5DP8MLB08071, I'd really appreciate it as I have to fly out to the dealer to pick it up and its really difficult to plan around this.
I'd really love to know what's going on in Illinois. Mine has been sitting there for almost 3 weeks. Even if it left tomorrow it's gonna miss my delivery window by a couple weeks.

CitizenEraser

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You do.
All I have is North Platte "Van" for whatever that means.
1639429155799.png
Maybe you will hook to another train that doesn't have to detour from Ogden to Salt Lake City. Maybe we will part ways here.

Sponsored

RuggaBugga

Wildtrak
First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape / 2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called CSX again a few minutes ago, and my railcar has been "emptied and released by the customer". Hopefully you are on the same train, and your railcar was emptied too! Seems to be moving much faster this go around, so I sent the kids outside to empty my trade-in vehicle haha.
You know you have now deprived me of any sleep right? I am now wide awake with Adrenalin rushing through my veins. Hahaha. Hope you (and I) get our life altering phone calls tomorrow. Sleep well!

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like I’m going to need a new pair of fancy sunglasses! 😂🤣😂🤣 I can only imagine the attention in Houston! My husband keeps asking me if we’re driving the bronco down to corpus for Christmas and I can’t decide if I’m okay with the dogs being in it for a long trip that quick after getting it. 😬 what if one yacks?! Oh the horror..
Haha! I suggested getting new sunglasses too! I did go through the mail today and noticed my son bought me the decals I wanted for Christmas! I guess my subtle hinting worked!!😉
That's a tough one, I haven't even thought about bringing the dogs for a ride yet. Two of the boxers are getting old, and tend to do that just drinking water... so probably going to be a pass for me.😄

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You know you have now deprived me of any sleep right? I am now wide awake with Adrenalin rushing through my veins. Hahaha. Hope you (and I) get our life altering phone calls tomorrow. Sleep well!
I'm sorry!! The next few days will probably be like that for both of us lol. Hang in there 😉

If you want to obsess a bit since your dealer isn't helpful, you can pull up your dealer's website or autotrader.com. You might just see your VIN/bronco listed before it shows up. I've noticed broncos in transit show up in their dealer's inventory. Fiancé's didn't, but someone posted a bronco on a semi in Clear Lake today. Looked at my dealer's website, and it was the same bronco "recently added". Tracking that is my new addiction lol. Hope you sleep well too!!

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha! I suggested getting new sunglasses too! I did go through the mail today and noticed my son bought me the decals I wanted for Christmas! I guess my subtle hinting worked!!😉
That's a tough one, I haven't even thought about bringing the dogs for a ride yet. Two of the boxers are getting old, and tend to do that just drinking water... so probably going to be a pass for me.😄
We have a mastiff that sheds pretty bad and of course the drool.. god the drool.. the mini Bernedoodle = no shedding she just likes to ride ON the console like the diva she believes she is. Idk. But I can’t fathom boarding them either. It’s leave the bronco and take his truck or give in to getting it cleaned immediately after getting home.

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We have a mastiff that sheds pretty bad and of course the drool.. god the drool.. the mini Bernedoodle = no shedding she just likes to ride ON the console like the diva she believes she is. Idk. But I can’t fathom boarding them either. It’s leave the bronco and take his truck or give in to getting it cleaned immediately after getting home.
Take the dogs... they deserve the adventure too!! I know mine will ride with me sooner than later. I'll be a bit more lenient with my bronco than my fiancé with his. He won't even let the dogs ride inside his truck, so I know they won't be allowed in his bronco. Surprised the teenagers are allowed in too. 😄

Sponsored

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ASlaugh any updates on the rail cars this evening? I kept waiting for my ovvis account to show some movement but nada yet. Curious if I at least made it to Herne or San Antonio tonight.

I did get a quote on trading my car with the dealership today. Not too shabby. Should drop my car payment down on the bronco Significantly or at least allow me to take a lower loan period and pay it off quicker. So that’s good news! Of course, now I’m praying I don’t get into any fender benders between now and pick up.. though I probably just jinxed myself right? Shit.
Yes, you made it to the Brazos Yard in Hearne today. I image it will move on to San Antonio later tonight or tomorrow. You are so close! :p

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, you made it to the Brazos Yard in Hearne today. I image it will move on to San Antonio later tonight or tomorrow. You are so close! :p
Wahoo!!! Thanks sir!! I am praying it makes it to the dealer tomorrow so I can pick up Wednesday! Come to mama!! 😂🎉

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just took delivery of the Bronco 2022 calendar, time to update the tracker! I now have a hammock, flag, and calendar but still around 10 days from an actual Bronco.

Not been able to get railcar number but based on shipped date and location I hope I am riding the express rails with @Robertriley or worst case part of the scenic excursion train @BigKahuna has been enjoying.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just took delivery of the Bronco 2022 calendar, time to update the tracker! I now have a hammock, flag, and calendar but still around 10 days from an actual Bronco.

Not been able to get railcar number but based on shipped date and location I hope I am riding the express rails with @Robertriley or worst case part of the scenic excursion train @BigKahuna has been enjoying.
What? A calendar? And now I need to run to the mailbox! How fun!

PCHOnRoader

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What? A calendar? And now I need to run to the mailbox! How fun!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group B88D3BC2-4317-4146-9566-1ECCC31D9E1B

I did find it funny that there’s no way the Bronco is making it over the obstacle unless it’s at high speed going Dukes of Hazard style.
Sponsored