Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your rail car takes the same route as @TxBadlands did, you are scheduled to depart Hearn today at 1700 on train MHELF 16. The schedules change. But this would put you in at Kirby Yard 12/17 0400.
So wait.. mine won’t show up until tomorrow at Kirby? Meaning Saturday pickup probably? I thought it was showing up today by 4 at Kirby. 😬🤨
Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently I'm the talk of the dealership for knowing what a railcar number is and where the car is ("how does she KNOW that?") LOL Because of @ASlaugh!
What dealership are you at? The guys at Covert have been pretty amused by how much I know as well. They wouldn’t give me my rail car number so I got it myself and have been tracking despite them telling me not to worry about it, they’d track it 😂🤣

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did everyone else tracking on OVISS wake up to a new interface this morning? Visibility seems more limited.

Briosabronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What dealership are you at? The guys at Covert have been pretty amused by how much I know as well. They wouldn’t give me my rail car number so I got it myself and have been tracking despite them telling me not to worry about it, they’d track it 😂🤣
[/QUOTE

I have to drive to far South Texas to pick up mine; if it does hit SA in the wee hours tomorrow, not sure whether their truck will get it in time for a Saturday pickup or it'll be after the weekend.

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will lose my sh*T if I have to pick up after the weekend. Lol I’m so over this.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So wait.. mine won’t show up until tomorrow at Kirby? Meaning Saturday pickup probably? I thought it was showing up today by 4 at Kirby. 😬🤨
That message was to @Briosabronco , who is one day behind you.
Yours is today:
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639665327345

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good Am and Happy Thursday!!! We are moving nicely Westward and now departed Winslow, AZ.. BNSF is giving me a ETA of 12/20 (Monday and that was verbally) with is much earlier then Ford had. We will see. Have a very Happy Bronco Day🤗

CitizenEraser

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Expedition, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update:
@CitizenEraser - Your train ride is over!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 1639665327345
Yep! Placed at industry at 3:39am. The UP phone number says it is loaded and the status is now "____ to unload" but I can't make out what it's saying. I think maybe "held to unload".

So now I need to patiently wait for my Bronco to be off-loaded. I'm sure they're a minimum 1 day behind due to the snowstorm that hit us yesterday - we got at least 8 inches.

I've never been able to see my VIN on United Road or palsapp so I asked my dealership who Ford uses to transport vehicles from the train yard. It's a company called ATG that is plagued by the same problem as other carriers, "no drivers".

But our dealership supposedly is the only one in Utah with their own car carrier and they have been heading over once a day and grabbing 10 vehicles at a time. So how long it takes to get mine to the dealership just depends how many vehicles are sitting there waiting for a ride. He said maybe 3, 4, 5 days. So close, yet so far away!

Thanks again for all the updates, @ASlaugh!

Sponsored

Bre319

Wildtrak
First Name
Bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's superb news... Happy for ya! I have got zero news about my delivery. What tracker did you use to get the info that it was delivered to your dealer?
Which dealer did you use? I drove by McRee Ford yesterday and no Broncos (apart from demos) on the lot. I've been checking autotrader and the dealer's website to see if it has shown up on their inventory. It hasn't, but my fiancé's never did either haha. The Ford tracker is down for me, so I'm going with they are updating it to say it arrived at the dealer (wishful thinking).

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My railcar luck has definitely run out. Still stuck in Richmond, CA after almost 48 hours, just waiting to go the last 20 miles to the destination railyard 😭

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes, after yesterdays news... I still had to call. I was feeling outta sorts.... It's been such a process... I had to call again.... "Hello, My name is Joshua and I'm a Bronco tracking addict." 🤣

So, I called and received confirmation that rail car has been paced at customer location "Portland, OR" at 0200 this morning.... Can only hope for some unloading today, dealer pick up and delivery to dealer lot... PDI, and maybe pick up on Saturday!!!! I know I'm asking a lot... But, staying hopeful!!!

Cheers All!!! It's been an awesome ride and I'm hoping we'll keep this thread open. We've been through so much!!! LOL

bronconitis

Badlands
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can I have @ASlaugh or someone else do a check on my Bronco? My mods popped on 12/02. I received the Ford email on 12/14 that the "final touches" to my Bronco are being performed...so it's still "in production". My VIN is 1FMDE5CH8MLB07136. I guess it's still at MAP and hasn't found a train yet?

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs