First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy Sunday all!...Well, my Bronco is in San Diego as of yesterday 7:04pm. So, I would imagine it made it to the yard. I called BNSF and got someone that needed my credentials this time, hummmm. But what he did tell me that he as a arrival date of Tuesday at 10:20 am? To the time? I will call later today and see if someone will answer my questions further.

With that I wish you all a wonderful Sunday🤗
Sponsored

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When do you guys think this would have been “produced”? Already at my dealer and I suspect 8-10 days after my 11/16 was produced.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 6FD32264-5755-428F-9187-D6FE5B0A841E

RyanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When do you guys think this would have been “produced”? Already at my dealer and I suspect 8-10 days after my 11/16 was produced.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 6FD32264-5755-428F-9187-D6FE5B0A841E
I have the same blend date (11/23) and received a “built” email on 12/4. Did you receive a built email?

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the same blend date (11/23) and received a “built” email on 12/4. Did you receive a built email?
I’m Canadian so no built emails up here. My dealer does have me setup with pretty good updates and that has not updated since it went to “produced” between 11/16-17. This has shown me every update along the way but radio silence now.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group D2157421-BEAB-4567-9ECC-FF1D6FEA43D1

Sponsored

GarL

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I had more time in the daylight hours and I would drive the 10 miles over to the yard and take a look.
Well, mine has been at the El Mirage station now for 6 days. No idea when it will make it to the dealer at this point. My arrival date just changed too, to 12/23 from 12/17.

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, mine has been at the El Mirage station now for 6 days. No idea when it will make it to the dealer at this point. My arrival date just changed too, to 12/23 from 12/17.
I drove over yesterday and it looks like about 30 Broncos sitting there waiting to be trucked out.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no idea where my Bronco is -- dealership says they have no information and are just waiting for the trucking company to call to let them know a dropoff is coming. The railcar still reports as empty, released by customer since late Thursday night. United Road still shows "inactive" from a different location than the railcar was emptied; JCT shows no results for my VIN. I'm assuming it's still stuck in a railyard lot in Richmond, CA waiting to get trucked down here but who knows...

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no idea where my Bronco is -- dealership says they have no information and are just waiting for the trucking company to call to let them know a dropoff is coming. The railcar still reports as empty, released by customer since late Thursday night. United Road still shows "inactive" from a different location than the railcar was emptied; JCT shows no results for my VIN. I'm assuming it's still stuck in a railyard lot in Richmond, CA waiting to get trucked down here but who knows...
This link never worked for me, but maybe it’s worth a shot for you? And maybe you’ve already tried it, sorry.

https://www.cassens.com/#/delivery-receipt

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This link never worked for me, but maybe it’s worth a shot for you? And maybe you’ve already tried it, sorry.

https://www.cassens.com/#/delivery-receipt
No dice, but I hadn't seen that site before so thanks for the recommendation!

I'm just confused -- unless they unloaded the railcar in Richmond, CA just to load it back up on another railcar to bring it the last 15-20 miles to Benicia, CA where United Road shows their origin location. That seems pretty wasteful, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been at the rail yard 4 days as of today and the sales guy has no clue when it will arrive. He told me it should have arrived already but that it still shows 12/17-23 delivery. My backdoor link page shows that as well as my shipped email but my tracker shows 12/23 and always has. It’s frustrating knowing it’s so close yet so far away. I feel your pain.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No dice, but I hadn't seen that site before so thanks for the recommendation!

I'm just confused -- unless they unloaded the railcar in Richmond, CA just to load it back up on another railcar to bring it the last 15-20 miles to Benicia, CA where United Road shows their origin location. That seems pretty wasteful, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
True. But the back and forth circles around Chicago others made were also wasteful. It’s like what drunk man designed the routes or who screwed up along the way 😂 maybe it will miraculously appear tomorrow for pickup! You never know, we’ve all seen crazier things happen on this forum. I’m pretty sure my dealer thinks I’m a crazy stalker at this point. I give zero fox though lol

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

P- I saw several empty transport trucks up and down Stevens Creek yesterday at least one of them was United Road. I’m crossing my fingers that the drivers are getting a good night‘s sleep and are ready to kick ass and make dreams come true tomorrow!

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

P- I saw several empty transport trucks up and down Stevens Creek yesterday at least one of them was United Road. I’m crossing my fingers that the drivers are getting a good night‘s sleep and are ready to kick ass and make dreams come true tomorrow!
Every time I drive over Steven’s Creek I slow down and stare down at Frontier, crossing my fingers I’ll catch a truck full of broncos 😂
Sponsored