John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC100, Gen2 Pilot, MX P100D, Gen1 MDX, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got this from Ford. Mine is still at the rail yard 20 minutes away. Just talked to UR dispatch (something my salesman claimed wasn't possible) and they pointed to the holidays and no ETA.... I can wait until next week if I have to. This photo is pretty cool.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group image
Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got this from Ford. Mine is still at the rail yard 20 minutes away. Just talked to UR dispatch (something my salesman claimed wasn't possible) and they pointed to the holidays and no ETA.... I can wait until next week if I have to. This photo is pretty cool.
My dealer said they couldn’t get hold of the fright company either.. I’m in sales.. I told him I sure wish I could just not answer my phone during the work week.. I think my dealer is full of it.

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also talked to UR dispatch, he was shocked I got his number and even more shocked that I was a dealer customer trying to track down my vehicle. I said nothing about it being a Bronco or even a Ford for that matter.

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I imagined myself as the dealer with an anxious customer trying to get their vehicle before Christmas, without misrepresenting myself. The dispatch guy didn't seem to care much, but obviously deals with such requests all the time. I didn't beg to be scheduled. Yet :unsure:
I also talked to UR dispatch, he was shocked I got his number and even more shocked that I was a dealer customer trying to track down my vehicle. I said nothing about it being a Bronco or even a Ford for that matter.

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who has the cipher magic decoder that translates the WS sticker into when I’ll get my hands on the Bronc?!! 😁
Mine stopped changing on the day it hit the dealer lot. So it has to do with pick up and drop off at locations.... IMHO

Sponsored

Efudd

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Well, at least Ford removed that stupid little piece of tape that was on the floor under the bumper. That thing had been in almost every assembly line photo. It was really playing on my ADD.

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looky what I just got! Oh well, I already figured that. No, I do t have my Bronco🤪

2d439235-26a0-426b-ae7c-e153ba5bee38.png
By now you and your Ford Bronco™ SUV have been united at last, and you're already onto your next adventure.
We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess it was ready to hit the off-road and couldn't hold still for a photo.
For a different glimpse of the Bronco™ journey, check out this video that shows what it took for a Bronco™ SUV like yours to reach its adventure-ready glory.
We can't wait to see where the road takes you. Share your new adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco and using the hashtag #BroncoBeginnings.
Thanks for sticking with us,
The Entire Bronco™ Team

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine shipped out two weeks later than most of 11/22, so I'm not even sure this was my first time through the photo booth. If I had time I would go through the build photos from a later build week and see if the same 2DR Carbonized Gray SAS is there in the holding area to get a better idea of when mine actually cleared QC.
Congrats! Well, at least Ford removed that stupid little piece of tape that was on the floor under the bumper. That thing had been in almost every assembly line photo. It was really playing on my ADD.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looky what I just got! Oh well, I already figured that. No, I do t have my Bronco🤪

Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 2d439235-26a0-426b-ae7c-e153ba5bee38
By now you and your Ford Bronco™ SUV have been united at last, and you're already onto your next adventure.
We had hoped to surprise every customer with a picture of their Bronco™ as it was exiting the assembly line, but unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances at the plant, yours was missed. We guess it was ready to hit the off-road and couldn't hold still for a photo.
For a different glimpse of the Bronco™ journey, check out this video that shows what it took for a Bronco™ SUV like yours to reach its adventure-ready glory.
We can't wait to see where the road takes you. Share your new adventures with us by tagging @FordBronco and using the hashtag #BroncoBeginnings.
Thanks for sticking with us,
The Entire Bronco™ Team
But a video? How fun! You could screenshot it for your pic?

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think all of the drivers in SoCal have been redirected to the Ports to help with the Christmas supply chain.
Could be the issue we’re seeing in Texas with the ports in Houston as well. My dealer said they had been contracting a local carrier with a few trucks to help out as well, but he was backed up. Guessing that guy is making some cash right now.

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been checking my dealers inventory online. It jumped from 6 broncos to 21 today so 15 have shown up or are today. Mine, of course, was not included in the available VINs. Good to see they are hauling some of them in, just wish it was mine. Some are VINS before and after mine.

SCADABronx

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found a matching 2DR Carbonized Gray in the background in the 11/29 thread (thanks @ALCO44). Interesting, I definitely didn't roll off the line on 11/29 when my mods popped. Also interesting is that nobody from 12/6 seems to have a build photo yet.
My picture came today

image (1).jpg

Last edited:

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Home safe! :D
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group DB8A6203-2593-499B-A5EB-A9407B8FACE8

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's the Train, hey boss, it's the train, it's the train.
Sponsored