Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ex
Let's hope for today. Sounds like you are in good spirits, which is most important. The Bronco will come, and in another week, this delay will be all forgotten.
Exactly
Let's hope for today. Sounds like you are in good spirits, which is most important. The Bronco will come, and in another week, this delay will be all forgotten.
Exactly how I feel. Given all the s%#t that has happened in the world over the last 18 months, the exact arrival date of my vehicle seems a little less important. Plus it’s Christmas !!

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

United Road is going to make an exception for the holidays. Looks like me and my salesman are driving to the rail yard together to pick up my Bronco and drive it to the dealership today. :D
Wow. Now that’s a salesman!!

Sponsored

Jen Johnsen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My destination is Long Beach, and we had similar delivery windows. However, the Ford tracker now has me on the 25th for a delivery estimate (dealership closed). Do you happen to know what date the Ford tracker has for you, @BigKahuna ? I'm operating my own personal sleuther-tracker since I haven't been able to get any other information.
My destination is Long Beach as well!!

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know you guys are all waiting with baited breath and extraordinary anticipation for the arrival of my Bronco and I expect that all my fellow 11/22 brothers and sisters that have received your wild horses will be busy taming them and getting back to normal activities that don’t include F5ing your browsers, typing your memorized VIN numbers and order numbers and rail car numbers into all the various trackers …. I thought I’d give you an update.

I have been assured through my faithful dealer (Ford dealer) that my beast will arrive by Friday and maybe sooner. If it’s Friday, sadly I will not be able to ride my stead until the following Monday. I’ll will post a pic upon arrival and for those of you, like me , still awaiting for yours have faith, it will arrive. Thanks to you all and to all a good night!!!
My salesman says they are getting a truck in today and mine "SHOULD" be on that truck but if it's not I won't get mine until after Xmas. They said mINE is on high priority so it should be on today's truck but you never know. Hopefully, yours and mine are on the same truck. Since I'm in RSM they will probably drop mine first and then head down to you. HOPEFULLY!!!!

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good news, bad news.. My tracker changed to “complete purchase” this morning so I’m guessing it showed up at the dealership overnight. Bad news is we left yesterday to enjoy Christmas with family so it will be Monday pickup for me. I knew this would happen. Had it not sat for a week in the rail yard, I’d have it with me on the coast this weekend. But nope. Just a million questions from family about did you get your bronco yet?! 😂😩🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm in the same boat. Mine is sitting at the rail yard outside Fort Worth (Saginaw, TX), and we leave Friday for a road trip to Breckenridge for a skiing trip with family. Would have loved to take my Bronco to the mountains and really break her in.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

RIGHT ON MAN!!!!! You got it!! Let us know when you do have some words!!!
LOL. Trying to hold back for the sake of those who haven't received their Broncos.

I hope everyone gets their baby soon!

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL. Trying to hold back for the sake of those who haven't received their Broncos.

I hope everyone gets their baby soon!
6 days and counting! ❤🐴❤

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My salesman says they are getting a truck in today and mine "SHOULD" be on that truck but if it's not I won't get mine until after Xmas. They said mINE is on high priority so it should be on today's truck but you never know. Hopefully, yours and mine are on the same truck. Since I'm in RSM they will probably drop mine first and then head down to you. HOPEFULLY!!!!
Yes “Should” is the operative word!! That’s funny they said the exact same thing to me about high priority! Either way we’ll get them. My fingers are crossed for you!

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs