SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes, its been at this location for a few days now and just got this recording. Im hoping its just means that its a Badlands
I don’t think the train trackers have any indication what your vehicle trim is — they move all kinds of freight, not just broncos
Sponsored

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now my tracker switched from delivery date of today to 12/26/21. Ford you are kiling me!
And my tracker still sits as 12/25. Which is absurd because the trucking companies don’t work on the weekend and … oh that’s right it’s CHRISTMAS DAY!!! I’m told if it comes in tomorrow I’ll need to wait til Monday anyway as. The deliveries are usually in the afternoon and there won’t be enough time to turn it as they close early (which I think is a good idea so folks can spend time with their family). It’s all good at least our are in the near vacinity!

Gooskie

Black Diamond
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After waiting 300+ days, my Battle Bee (AKA Miss Bee) has taken her first real outing... to work. I will say I love this color even more in person! It handles very well and the 2.3 MT is quite responsive, especially on sport mode. She arrived with a whopping 5 miles on her so it's too soon to tell what my gas mileage will be. So far it is showing 17.2mpg. I can't wait for everyone to get theirs!! Oh! And for those who don't want their badges, I just asked the detail department at the dealership to remove them while they were getting her ready 😊
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group IMG_20211223_092414_587
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 20211223_085717

Sponsored

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful family! merry Christmas!!

Sponsored

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait is that your estimated delivery date or an actual delivery date on the tracking graphic?
Estimated delivery date. It has now switched 4 times. First it was 12/17 then when the 17th came it switched to 12/20, then on the 20th it switched to 12/24 and now today it switched again to 12/26. WTF!

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Estimated delivery date. It has now switched 4 times. First it was 12/17 then when the 17th came it switched to 12/20, then on the 20th it switched to 12/24 and now today it switched again to 12/26. WTF!
Mine has stayed still at 12/25. I’m guessing it’s going to arrive late tomorrow and sit until Monday.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has stayed still at 12/25. I’m guessing it’s going to arrive late tomorrow and sit until Monday.
My dealer seems to think that no truck will be coming to RSM tomorrow and he now won't see a truck until Monday or Tuesday of next week. I hope yours does come tomorrow. Let me know if it does so I can give my guys crap.

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I picked up my Bronco today at San Tan Ford. Very smooth process. very professional. couldn't be happier with the Bronco.
Awesome. Hopefully you are enjoying as much as we are! Merry Christmas!
Sponsored