Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And my tracker still sits as 12/25. Which is absurd because the trucking companies don’t work on the weekend and … oh that’s right it’s CHRISTMAS DAY!!! I’m told if it comes in tomorrow I’ll need to wait til Monday anyway as. The deliveries are usually in the afternoon and there won’t be enough time to turn it as they close early (which I think is a good idea so folks can spend time with their family). It’s all good at least our are in the near vacinity!
Every delivery I’ve seen to Granger so far has been done Sunday night for what it’s worth. I don’t think trucking is in the constraints of a typical 9-5

i mean mine still shows 12/26 delivery
Sponsored

redcatcher27

Wildtrak
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Today was THE BOMB!
Peyote is finally home.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group 20211223_105947

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer seems to think that no truck will be coming to RSM tomorrow and he now won't see a truck until Monday or Tuesday of next week. I hope yours does come tomorrow. Let me know if it does so I can give my guys crap.
Now one of the trackers says 12/27-1/2 and the one ford sends out says 12/25 so I tend to believe the 12/2 to 1/2. Unbelievable

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has stayed still at 12/25. I’m guessing it’s going to arrive late tomorrow and sit until Monday.
I’m still showing 12/19-12/25 as well — unless it shows up tomorrow, I won’t get it til next week I’m sure

Freyer

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Base CG 2dr manual & '22 Miata Club
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good evening all! Alright, since my dealer was unable to tell me what Bad Order means I looked it up. Car awaiting or undergoing repairs. A freight car loaded improperly, mechanically defective, or with safety violations. In other words this might take a Hot Minute!

Efudd

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now one of the trackers says 12/27-1/2 and the one ford sends out says 12/25 so I tend to believe the 12/2 to 1/2. Unbelievable
No one is making money with the vehicles sitting in the yard. There are plenty behind them being shipped, so they've got to move. I work in logistics. I really don't think they're going to sit around for another week. If you own a tractor, the money this week is in delivery to the big box stores. Next week that isn't true, so Monday/Tuesday should clear out a lot of the vehicle backlog.

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took my baby to the beach this morning. Low tide lot of kayakers here on the gulf
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group PXL_20211224_010846842-01
I know what you are thinking in this picture😲😲👀 Don't do it, don't do it, unless someone is there to pull you out.😉😎

Sponsored

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No one is making money with the vehicles sitting in the yard. There are plenty behind them being shipped, so they've got to move. I work in logistics. I really don't think they're going to sit around for another week. If you own a tractor, the money this week is in delivery to the big box stores. Next week that isn't true, so Monday/Tuesday should clear out a lot of the vehicle backlog.
My dealer said Ford mentioned in their last briefing they are looking into getting their own Trucks to move all of the Ford vehicles faster to the dealers. Of course, that will be too late for most of us. Can you imagine how many trucks that would be throughout the country?😲

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
United Road is going to make an exception for the holidays. Looks like me and my salesman are driving to the rail yard together to pick up my Bronco and drive it to the dealership today. :D
Wow! That would be cool. That would be a 4 hr round trip for me, but I'm game. I was considering calling an Uber flatbed tow truck for mine. Actually, I have a car haul trailer, but I'm sure they wouldn't go for that.🤔

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL. Trying to hold back for the sake of those who haven't received their Broncos.

I hope everyone gets their baby soon!
Where are all of the storks?🤨

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Estimated delivery date. It has now switched 4 times. First it was 12/17 then when the 17th came it switched to 12/20, then on the 20th it switched to 12/24 and now today it switched again to 12/26. WTF!
Sounds like they can't catch that wild thing; oh well, maybe it will be broke when you get it. Broke, not broken😁
Sponsored