Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine just moved also..Stuck in a rail car...Happy New year!!! 🎉
Mine is 12/27/21-1/2/22 on the reservation ID tracker and 1/2/22 on the vin plus dealer order tracker. Oh well, not a thing we can all do but wait. We’ll get them!
Sponsored

Efudd

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes! I noticed the smell after picking it up! Anyone have any idea?
Is the smell something other than Cosmoline? This is a rust inhibitor that some manufactures put on the engine parts for shipping. I'm not sure if Ford uses it, but It'll burn off after a few hundred miles.

smgarland

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp, my delivery window looks like it got bumped back finally. From 12/19-12/25 to 12/26-1/1
Where in Cali are you? I have your exact same build and have the same delivery dates as you now. Been in Mira Loma going on 2 weeks now. This is getting old!

BadlandsCable

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I had it also and attributed it to burning off something from the factory or something the dealer wiped on a component during detailing.

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was really hopeful that i would be receiving a bronco for Christmas, I should have known better with ford. It was shipped 11-27-21 , had a delivery window of 12-14 to 12-20
well my bronco's train is stuck in Holbrook AZ and really is just about 3 hours from it's final destination of Phoenix. Its been there for 3 days now and I know that it will take days to be trucked from Phoenix to Tucson. I'm starting to expect the week after New Years. :cry:
So my dealer said mine is still stuck in Illinois and she doesn't know why, I had a delivery date of 12-14-21 to 12-20-21 what's funny my delivery date still shows 12-20 it has never changed for me since it was shipped on 11-27-21, she did say that one of the three Broncos showed up the was supposed to be all on the same rail car, how in the world dont dealership know where or why they have not received the vehicles to there lots. What is one out of three ok with them? WTF.

Sponsored

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Then to add insult to injury I get this shit on Tuesday,
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211221-132442_Outlook
united my ass.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where in Cali are you? I have your exact same build and have the same delivery dates as you now. Been in Mira Loma going on 2 weeks now. This is getting old!
San Jose — in the Bay Area

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve read that its the break in of things and will get better. If you see flames, that’s not the break in smell! 🤪

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something I hadn’t heard before when I went to pick up my bronco was that convertible Mustangs have been unavailable for about 3 months because all soft top material was being diverted to Broncos and Rangers were hard to come by because of all the Broncos.

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something I hadn’t heard before when I went to pick up my bronco was that convertible Mustangs have been unavailable for about 3 months because all soft top material was being diverted to Broncos and Rangers were hard to come by because of all the Broncos.
Judging how bad many have roasted Ford for not doing anything to get their Broncos to them faster, just stop and think about this now.😒🤔

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have any of us hit the brake issues that pop up on the front page every now and then, yet? Apparently using cruise control for an extended period of time can cause the 2.3L brake system to throw an error light, and make the brake pedal go super firm? 👀 I’ve definitely felt varying pedal firmness on my 2.3L Focus RS but the idea of the brake pedal going dead firm on the highway gives me goosebumps.
Sponsored