Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merry Christmas Build Week 11/22! Whether you have your Bronco in your driveway or if it is stuck on a train or in a holding yard or even locked up at the Dealer waiting for you. May your dreams not be of sugarplums dancing but instead be filled with running wild with the top down and the doors off. And let me exclaim as we drive out of sight, Merry christmas to all and to all a good night.
Sponsored

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco was unloaded from the rail car on Dec. 22nd; the rail yard is two hours away from my dealer. My delivery date was Dec 25 - Dec 31 so I figured it would arrive at my dealer next week. This morning I called my dealer just to see if they knew anything new. They told me the manager, the person I have been working with was on vacation until next week and didn't know when she would return. They didn't know anything about deliveries. I said I will call Monday. I also checked the pizza tracker and nothing had changed, it showed shipping in progress, and no dates were changed. Now at 11:30 pm, I checked the tracker to check dates again because many here have said their dates moved up while waiting for their Bronco to be trucked from the Train lot to their dealer. Now my tracker shows the shipping dot is checked off and the # 5 dot says "complete purchase in progress", also there are no longer any delivery dates. It sounds like my Bronco has arrived at the dealer... I hope. If the manager was in today I might already have my bronco home now. It feels like it is a lot closer now and I hope everybody gets their Broncos soon. At least the truck driver shortage should get better after Christmas... hey that's today. Merry Christmas fellow Bronco friends.
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/22/21 Build Week Group WORK WITH YOUR DEALER

TakeNoGuff

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Armada, Dodge Ram 2500 4x4, Soon Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Merry Christmas Build Week 11/22! Whether you have your Bronco in your driveway or if it is stuck on a train or in a holding yard or even locked up at the Dealer waiting for you. May your dreams are not of sugarplums dancing but instead be filled with running wild with the top down and the doors off. And let me exclaim as we drive out of sight, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Even though I am in California that sounds a little cold with the doors and roof off right now. but hey, It's Christmas today, what the heck. Merry Christmas to everyone.🤗

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ended up getting this really cool ice chest. Day 5 and it still feels like a dream.

on another note anyone have a funny burnt smell? Getting better now but it was pretty intense initially

I had a small like that but 250 miles later and it's going away.

Robertriley

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK, 36 ford convertible, 59 MGA, 57 Mercedes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where in Cali are you? I have your exact same build and have the same delivery dates as you now. Been in Mira Loma going on 2 weeks now. This is getting old!
Mine went through there and have it now. I'd put some pressure on your dealer

Sponsored

Broncus Amongus

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes! I noticed the smell after picking it up! Anyone have any idea?
Had the same thing. Probably the new burning off the engine. Or that’s what was told to me anyway. It’s not as bad now (125 miles)

Blaylock1988

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2004 Volkswagen R32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Merry Christmas! Mine is sitting at the dealership now, I have to wait until Monday to get mine. Probably will have to battle through finance while they try to upsell me on more junk I don't want. Not looking forward to that.

Sponsored

BigKahuna

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks like a 97 Bronco Custom. Looks good with your 2021. Congrats!!
Or an Eddie Bauer 89? Mine was an. ‘88 Windsor. But I don’t have it anymore sadly! It ate transmissions as that 352 was a bit much for the 4sp auto
transmission at the time

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reactions: Cat

Bandit958

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 Bronco, 2021 F150 4x4 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats to everyone who has got their Broncos, I have been patient trying not to
check on it to often, but i see my est delivery date changed from 12/24 to 1/13, So sad,
Sponsored